SCBC fans' obsession with the mighty Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Another gem:
"Spurs should be banned from incoming transfers for three windows to give them time to learn to strike a deal between the clubs, rather than trying to do a deal after using the press and agents to disrupt players."

Love this...
"In a way, it's quite a refreshing window. Everton, ourselves and West Brom holding their own and calling the shots. Should happen more often."
Held their own well when Liverpool and United came calling...

Another beaut.

In a way, it's quite a refreshing window. Everton, ourselves and West Brom holding their own and calling the shots.

"Calling the shots" ?? how many players have forced a move out of ST Mary's in the past two seasons?
I'm not sure of the amount but it has been more than any other club.. Just about every decent player they have had has left.. Doesn't quite equate to calling the shots..

but for Harry Kane they wouldn't have finished in the top half last season.....

Yeah what the fuck is that all about ? A striker scoring goals and doing what he's paid to do? what ever next

That is the sure sign of a poorly run club..

"Not to mention right before our European qualifier, deserve all that they get this season and more. Be a beautiful thing to see them get relegated."

Being hated is the absolute bollocks. One of their melts spat at me over the PLL divide in 2013. That sort of behaviour gives you a sense of superiority.

My old athletics coach is a Saints fan. Him and Koeman are the only two souls still associated with that club that I have an ounce of respect for.

"Not to mention right before our European qualifier, deserve all that they get this season and more. Be a beautiful thing to see them get relegated."

Being hated is the absolute bollocks. One of their melts spat at me over the PLL divide in 2013. That sort of behaviour gives you a sense of superiority.

My old athletics coach is a Saints fan. Him and Koeman are the only two souls still associated with that club that I have an ounce of respect for.
In 89 at the dell I got a pound coin thrown at me, it gave me a small cut on my head.Being a Tottenham fan, I picked it up and put it in my pocket..... It went towards my first post match pint.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the Saints fan that launched it, for my drink....
This was the day that Bruno thought Tyson the first time.

I remember when other teams except the obvious quite liked us. Glad that isn't the way anymore. It was always so patronising when United fans would 'side' with us....get fucked you Manc cum pockets.

I remember when other teams except the obvious quite liked us. Glad that isn't the way anymore. It was always so patronising when United fans would 'side' with us....get fucked you Manc cum pockets.

That is generally the case when you are no threat to them.. It's a compliment to be hated as everyone is either worried about us or jealous of us..

Small clubs like West Ham are often liked as they are no threat to anyone and everyone loves an Underdog.

That is generally the case when you are no threat to them.. It's a compliment to be hated as everyone is either worried about us or jealous of us..

Small clubs like West Ham are often liked as they are no threat to anyone and everyone loves an Underdog.

I know. I like that. When we were perennially finishing 8th - 14th we were bobbins and no one gave two fucks.

Until they actually go there and meet some of them

They are the lowest of the low..

When i'm being a bit of a Snob I watch the game from the Oak Room, ( it's not that much fun really ) and I was talking to a couple of club reps on my table and they told me how their fans made David Gold leave in tears one day.
It was the day when their fans were singing about Adolf Hitler etc.. They are so thick they don't realise Gold is Jewish.. apparently he was so ashamed that he left before the end in tears..
Nice lot..

I remember the west side stand over there back in the late 70s till about 81 ,British Movement strong hold run by two well known brothers.
totally denied by them now...It never happened...Yeah right

So many lols on that thread, don't know where to start.

Saints are a small time club that's punched above their weight of recent. I've never really had an issue with them, but they clearly dont have many good words to say about us. I admire their consistency with regard to their scouting and player development, but they will need to keep regularly finding these gems because they will always end up losing them to bigger teams which, wether they like it or not, includes us.

"Worst run club in the league" lol, just lol.

Back
Top Bottom