Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

His finish was actually quite "poor", the one he nailed on the post midweek was much more skillfull.

I don't think he will ever be worth that horrible fee, but he certainly has much more to him than meets the eye. Am happy to see him get some rub of green, finally.

Don't think I've celebrated a goal like that in a long time. Let's hope there's more of this to come because let's be honest, the Soldado at Valencia is the player we're currently crying out for. I honestly believe that Kane and Soldado can form a great partnership.

Not like I haven't been well within my rights to label him worthless for the past 7 months or so but hey.. neither here nor there. He got his goal. Let's hope this doesn't turn out like the last time he ended a scoring drought.
Choke on a chode, wanker.
peepshow.gif

Choke on a chode, wanker.
peepshow.gif

Why? Because I hope the goal he scored today gives him the confidence to continue scoring? I'm only being realistic-- last time he ended a long drought was his goal in March, which, if you'll remember correctly, was unable to cure his lack of confidence. If you think he has been anything short of terrible in that span, you're a fucking nut.

And don't tell me to suck your short, chode little cock for being hesitant to go all in on Soldado. Clearly, you're one of the dumbasses that's part of the 'I told you so' crowd-- i.e. the same dumb shits that jumped on me last March when I was afraid of getting my hopes up. Today was a wonderful win and I feel great about the way the team played, but I'm not going to sit here and delude myself into believing we're about to charge up the table and challenge Chelsea for first. Nor am I going to believe Soldado's wonderful goal today will spark him. Last time I convinced myself he would come good, I ended up feeling like shit every time I saw him in the team from March until today. I'll go slow and steady, thank you... feel absolutely fucking great and amazing today, ready to hurt on on Wednesday. Now, take your cute little gifs and fuck off.

Last year Sherwood benched him after he scored and he hardly played he rest of the season. I don't think Poch will do the same.

poch has backed him last couple of weeks by picking him and publicly supporting him in the press. Bobby repaid that faith today and him and kane seem to have struck up a good combo..glad to see poch is willing to change his preferred formation to fit both in and isnt being stubborn..

unlike :avbcringe:

Back
Top Bottom