Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

IF (and that's a big 'IF') the little dicky-bird Berbatov rumours are true....
Would you partner him with Ade, or Soldado??? (Berbatov & Robbie does have a very 2008 ring about it, I must say!!)
Soldado. Ade can do his dance moves on the side for the 4th official to appreciate

When did Holtby become a striker?

More to the point, when did Holtby become Joe Longthorne??
(one for the 'Dads'!)
joe%20longthorne%202.bmp
...though agreed, there is a very good argument that Duncan Norvelle was the father...
duncannorvelle.jpg

Last edited:
IF (and that's a big 'IF') the little dicky-bird Berbatov rumours are true....
Would you partner him with Ade, or Soldado??? (Berbatov & Robbie does have a very 2008 ring about it, I must say!!)

Well Berbatov is decent from the spot and so is Ade, so Bobby isnt really needed.

I know 'what he did to us' yada-yada-yada... but if Berbatov, Modric and Bale rocked up at WHL tomorrow in a car (with Sol driving of course) I'd take them back... and tell Sol to leave the car and walk home!

What about a poseidon's fork consisting of Berba, Soldado and Adebayor? Then the rest of the team would probably have to be Scott Parker x 7.
Berbatov would soon strangle all 7 Parkers for their inaccurate passes, Ade would just dance and laugh and Soldado would simply run around a bit and wait for a pen.

yeah really it would work a treat imho both very intelligent players with great passing ability and vision

are some idiots really labeling Soldado a lazy player?

Agreed. Soldado's main asset is his intelligent movement - therefore someone like Berbatov is ideal for him to be partnered with.

I know he's been a bit off form but the hate he's getting on this thread is very strange. Was listening to the game podcast this week and Tony Cascarino (who is a wally admittedly) made a good point about Suarez at the moment and the fans getting behind him. Essentially his point was that if you're allowed to miss a sitter and the fans are cheering you on rather than moaning and groaning it gives you the confidence to try more audacious things.

Agreed. Soldado's main asset is his intelligent movement - therefore someone like Berbatov is ideal for him to be partnered with.

I know he's been a bit off form but the hate he's getting on this thread is very strange. Was listening to the game podcast this week and Tony Cascarino (who is a wally admittedly) made a good point about Suarez at the moment and the fans getting behind him. Essentially his point was that if you're allowed to miss a sitter and the fans are cheering you on rather than moaning and groaning it gives you the confidence to try more audacious things.

to many cunts at WHL these days

if you miss a pass never mind a sitter you get lambasted with abuse

Back
Top Bottom