Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

- to simply scrapheap 56 million pounds worth of footballers makes no sense whatsoever

Interesting point. Its all very well people saying price tag means nothing when defending a player......how would they feel in that scenario though?

Two record signings "rotting in the reserves"....? Im sure the money would get brought up quite a bit when slating Sherwood....

Interesting point. Its all very well people saying price tag means nothing when defending a player......how would they feel in that scenario though?

Two record signings "rotting in the reserves"....? Im sure the money would get brought up quite a bit when slating Sherwood....
Not sure why Sherwood can be held accountable for the inexplicable evaporation of two talented footballers confidence, particularly when it started long before he took over.....

Not sure why Sherwood can be held accountable for the inexplicable evaporation of two talented footballers confidence, particularly when it started long before he took over.....

Laughable aint it...

Just before Christmas, the vast majority were backing AVB's approach towards Lamela, and using it as a benchmark to show how sensitive and clever AVB's (wait for it) Man Management skills were....

He needed to adapt! Learn the lingo! New country! New league! He's young!

Now Sherwood is "wasting a 27M pound world talent".......by giving him time

Cant find the exact quote, but the sentiment is rife....

Not only did someone say this:
I am honestly done for the season if Lamela leaves this january.

But TWELVE people agreed with it.

Shocking. Absolutely shocking.
Lamela leaving would have nothing to do with Sherwood - as with all departures the final say is with Levy. I'm sure the post was done in a transfer-related context anyway

That fact is - NO ONE has blamed Timmeh for wasting 27m of talent by not playing him as far as I've seen - so your assertion is plain wrong on this one

He (She?) claims Timmeh is wasting them on purpose to push his youth - not wasting them by giving them time - which is supposedly what AVB was doing and your initial claim

?

What the fuck is the differnce Arc? He is slating TS for not playing Lamela, and threatened to abandon the season if Lamela was sold.....fuck me, your opposition to me knows no boundries

What the fuck is the differnce Arc? He is slating TS for not playing Lamela, and threatened to abandon the season if Lamela was sold.....fuck me, your opposition to me knows no boundries
I thought your initial point was about double standards on the managers?

For me there are two approaches to the Soldado situation:

1. Drop him and reintroduce him slowly and hope he thrives off of the setback.

2. Keep him in the side and hope that he manages to put a couple away and regains some confidence.

Nobody on hear knows which one of these will work because none of us know what kind of person Soldado is, let's hope that Tim can figure him out.

IF (and that's a big 'IF') the little dicky-bird Berbatov rumours are true....
Would you partner him with Ade, or Soldado??? (Berbatov & Robbie does have a very 2008 ring about it, I must say!!)

Back
Top Bottom