Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did no one tell you? It's take a shit on Spurs week..

Week?!!!

It's been like this for as long as I can remember...well, except for that spell when we had the medias best mate in charge, they kind of liked us then...though, I wasn't used to the media saying nice things about us...it kinda made me feel dirty. :cautious:

Week?!!!

It's been like this for as long as I can remember...well, except for that spell when we had the medias best mate in charge, they kind of liked us then...though, I wasn't used to the media saying nice things about us...it kinda made me feel dirty. :cautious:
Fuck em! This shit they are pulling working in concert with the scumbag Madrid press is un-patriotic.

Fuck em! This shit they are pulling working in concert with the scumbag Madrid press is un-patriotic.

Most of the mugs who write for the rags over here are too stupid to realise that by wanting Bale to go, they are depriving English football of one of it's best talents!

So we've signed Saldao.
1150.gif

Hard to believe that we've still got a full month of the transfer window ahead of us, and we've done so much business already.

Need to shift some dead weight, keep Bale, bring in a young CB and maybe a LB, and we're fucking stacked.

Back
Top Bottom