Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone remember that song by Enrique Iglesias called bailamos?

Soldadooooooo
He scored goals for Tottenham hotspur soldadooo

Te quiero. Delantero. (Translates as I love you. Striker)

Could change the last bit to he's a yiddo. He's a yiddo

Gentlemen

The big day has finally arrived

Get ready for balls getting bagged on the reg

Soldado will be a legend at Lane in no time at all. GS

Anyone remember that song by Enrique Iglesias called bailamos?

Soldadooooooo
He scored goals for Tottenham hotspur soldadooo

Te quiero. Delantero. (Translates as I love you. Striker)

Could change the last bit to he's a yiddo. He's a yiddo

I like that one...and it's just about homo enough to work as a football song.

Why is it that football songs tend to be to the tune of gay anthems?

BOBBY F***** SOLDIERRRRR

tumblr_mcdarnV66W1r1fq7do1_500.gif

... And I can't believe I'm saying this ..... I LOOOVVVEEE YOU, LEVY!
Levy+Money.gif

looking at those videos of soldado set me thinking.. should we keep huddlestone? he seems to be the only one in the team who can ping such balls for soldado to volley..

looking at those videos of soldado set me thinking.. should we keep huddlestone? he seems to be the only one in the team who can ping such balls for soldado to volley..

seriously mate no he isn't

people act like hudds the only person in our team who can hit a 20+ yard pass it's daft as feck

Dembele was one of the leading long passers in the league last season, add to that Holtby, Paulinho, Bale and Chadli are more than capable of hitting a nice through ball on the ground or aerially among a crap load of other things and Hudd is not needed. If Hudd could tackle worth a feck and showed a modicum of urgency he could be a good player even a top CB if he could head too but for a big guy he's soft as feck.

people act like hudds the only person in our team who can hit a 20+ yard pass it's daft as feck

Dembele was one of the leading long passers in the league last season, add to that Holtby, Paulinho, Bale and Chadli are more than capable of hitting a nice through ball on the ground or aerially among a crap load of other things and Hudd is not needed. If Hudd could tackle worth a feck and showed a modicum of urgency he could be a good player even a top CB if he could head too but for a big guy he's soft as feck.

yeah agree with you.. his lack of urgency is really frustrating to watch..

Looks like this guy hits a decent long ball, sign him up

I don't believe in God but if I did I'd pray to keep Bale...

Michael Dawson would like a word with you about long passes. :dawsonlol:

Back
Top Bottom