Roberto Soldado

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm in Florida is that ok?
Touchy Cunt
Vic_Bob_Handbags.jpg
:adebaehug:

He scores more goals than Harry Kane
A viva A Soldado
He came from Spain on a plane
A viva A Soldado
You don't roberto when to train
A viva A Soldado

Etc

Thought long and hard about breaking your neg-rep cherry on this one . . .

:parkerhmm:

I've given up either way - I've realised that I cannot change this in any way and the thing that makes the not knowing worse is my active participation in chasing information from unreliable ITKs and reading into what players are on billboards nationwide.

Edit: therefore, may as well have some fun with it.

I've given up either way - I've realised that I cannot change this in any way and the thing that makes the not knowing worse is my active participation in chasing information from unreliable ITKs and reading into what players are on billboards nationwide.

Edit: therefore, may as well have some fun with it.

Reminds of when 'Boro fans (I think) sang 'Where is your Berbatov' some years back, few days before the signed for Utd.

Didn't know whether to laugh or cry

Reminds of when 'Boro fans (I think) sang 'Where is your Berbatov' few years back, few days before the signed for Utd

That stings but give it to them - that's funny.

Besides, it's not like they had much going for them, is it?

"Weee've got Mido
Weee've got Mido
Weee've got Mido now he's shit!
Weee've got Mido now he's shit!"

to the tune of Bread of Heaven

Sky's article couldn't be more negative if it tried

The key thing they mention of his career is that he flopped at Real Madrid

Then end the article by saying we missed out on Benteke!?

Cunts

Back
Top Bottom