Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've been saying this many times, but i think moving him to left wing might actually help him.
that's his natural position and
he did play well as lwf in Everton days.

He's a better player than what he showed today. But Atm, Low confidence and huge pleasure to replace kane is really effecting his game negatively.

Unless buys to top striker to completely replace him, I think this is best alternative

A sportsman confidence and ability to perform under pressure is ultimately down to them. it’s true that a good environment can improve them but a sportsman that needs a perfect situation around them or a highly supportive team environment is not one who is going to last in the top echelons of sport.
I guess I’m a bit impatient of all of this poor Richarlison needs a cuddle to perform and we should all sit around and wait for him to be ready …..

Not the one, there's no way you should be lacking in confidence now we play on the front foot, that's purely down to temperament. We can't be having him as our no1 striker going into the season, just not good enough I'm afraid.

It's just not working for him, is it?
I REALLY wanted him, or Kulu to score today...

Kulu won!

Big season for Richie... He is either Kane's replacement, or he really isn't...
no pressure, son!

It really ain't just that he hasn't scored

His overall game has been really poor

Dreadful first touch , unable to hold the ball up , constantly giving it away etc

I just don't see it

I said for all these reasons I was worried in our previous seasons games. I think we have a Torres level problem here. He is so unconvincing at the moment its shocking...There are no obvious answers on the market. Its so fucking Spursy to be a class Centerforward away from being able to compete at the same time as selling ...a world class Centerforward 😔

I said for all these reasons I was worried in our previous seasons games. I think we have a Torres level problem here. He is so unconvincing at the moment its shocking...There are no obvious answers on the market. Its so fucking Spursy to be a class Centerforward away from being able to compete at the same time as selling ...a world class Centerforward 😔
It would be alright even if he was just OK but he's not even that.

As brutal as he was last week, today’s effort made that look like a match-winning performance.
For those that talk about his effort, I just couldn’t see it after half-time — but ‘another win with him on the pitch’ for those clinging to meaningless stats and clutching at straws.

Obviously I wanted him to suceed and was prepared to give him a few games after last season .With what seems like a much better atmosphere around the squad I would have expected a big improvement in him but that is not the case and no sign of any light there .As others have said the chances of him hitting the level we need look very remote so we have to sign another striker quick enough .

His confidence is shot, badly.

However, once his frustration got the better of him, his head went completely and he became a liability.

I get he needs an opportunity to get that weight off his shoulders, but how long do we persist?
Indeed. Ange made the correct decision to sub him because his head had gone and he was a walking red card in my opinion.

Some real shocking bits of play from him when it really mattered.

Contrary to the first two games he did actually get some service today; got a bit unlucky with one chance but need a lot more from him, soon.

He hasn't got the game to back up the 'fiery hot-headed' persona - that petulant kickout after he basically trod on the ball like a baby fucking giraffe was embarrassing.

main thing I have a problem with is his attitude. Was upset at getting subbed off last game and then his petty kick out today because he tripped on the ball. Not good team play
Spoiled and egotistical.....also a touch of entitlement...I don’t see a team player there...hope I'm wrong but I have doubts...

Back
Top Bottom