Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was actually decent to good in the first I thought, held up well made some dangerous runs and truly was just unlucky with the missed chance, Bournemouth defender’s hand hit the ball and scuffed the ball, he did well there imo.

But he’s such a confidence and emotional player that he simply lost his head. Second half was one of the most embarrassing 15 minutes any player in our shirt has ever had. He was barely non-league level in that half.

He isn’t someone we can rely on as a starting striker for 38 match weeks. I would play Son there - we looked better with him in.

I cut him some slack for the first 2 games as he didn’t have much service, but his all round play was appalling today. I’ve seen enough, he can sit on the bench for the foreseeable. Bring in another attacker ASAP.

Had an absolute mare today. I've defended him before because he's had a lot of bad luck and a lack of service. Today though there can be no excuses - if he plays like that again, then Ange needs to be allowed to spend some of the Kane cash, or bring Veliz through.

It's a shame, because I like Richarlison. Seems like a good person and he does try, but he's just not good enough. Sure, could be a few unlucky bounces if this was just one game, but it's an ongoing issue.

Thought his first half was his best half this season. Got unlucky with his chance. Flick a nice ball through to Kulu who didn't get away. Most of the time held the ball up well. Occupied defenders as needed

Second half was absolutely appalling.

main thing I have a problem with is his attitude. Was upset at getting subbed off last game and then his petty kick out today because he tripped on the ball. Not good team play
He’s a whiny little bitch. I got stick for calling him that but I stand by it and the evidence backs me up.

Get him the fuck out of here, I can’t stand this donkey. I don’t care if he shins one in next week, he’s fucking shit. Enough already.

He’s a whiny little bitch. I got stick for calling him that but I stand by it and the evidence backs me up.

Get him the fuck out of here, I can’t stand this donkey. I don’t care if he shins one in next week, he’s fucking shit. Enough already.

He’s got the attitude of a superstar with the ability of Shane Long.

Thought his first half was his best half this season. Got unlucky with his chance. Flick a nice ball through to Kulu who didn't get away. Most of the time held the ball up well. Occupied defenders as needed

Second half was absolutely appalling.
If it happens once it's bad luck. Twice maybe. But it happens multiple times a game every year.

Anyone who thinks his shit shots and failed attempts at controlling the ball is bad luck is seriously deluded, or just stupid.

Think I'd rather see Scarlett or Veliz given a chance for our next match, surely they can't be any worse.

Edit - I gave him a generous 4 on the good ratings thread.

His confidence is shot, badly.

However, once his frustration got the better of him, his head went completely and he became a liability.

I get he needs an opportunity to get that weight off his shoulders, but how long do we persist?

Even if he "comes good", he'd still be well below the standards we need. Time to find a striker.

Back
Top Bottom