Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's a good player. It's just not working for him atm. And he knows it more than we do.

He's frustrated and trying too hard.

Not saying he's going to be kane. But I still saybgive him time.
You could count on one hand the amount of turnarounds that have occurred from where he is now to where you seem to be hopeful he might get to. 98 out of 100 Soldado's stay Soldado's.
He's scored 1 goal in hours and hours of EPL football and his all round offensive game is becoming increasingly non existent as he continues to forget the player I'm sure he once was.
He's got no instinct, he's got no touch, his movement is poor, he can't hold the ball up...
Ange is nice about him in public - in private he'll def want to replace him surely.

Killed every attack that's gone to his feet, selfish, lacking basics. Well, I can go on with a striker that's not scoring goals but helps the team in other ways, that's not the case, unfortunately.

He's a good player. It's just not working for him atm. And he knows it more than we do.

He's frustrated and trying too hard.

Not saying he's going to be kane. But I still saybgive him time.

Nah, let’s call a spade a spade. We don’t need another Ndombele/Lo Celso where four years later people are still making excuses.

He’s a good scrapper and can do a good job at a relegation side, he simply has no place in the first XI at a top club. If we bring in a proper striker then Richi can just be a squad player and without the pressure, maybe he can score a few. It’s clear he cannot handle the expectations of being our main man.

Back
Top Bottom