Raising Money for a Junior Spurs Fan

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure if someone has already suggested it but what about approaching THFC to see if they will match the donations £4£ ? Other large organisations do this for charitable causes so might be worth asking. Just a thought.

YidoBuckler YidoBuckler and Spurs1882DW Spurs1882DW I'll be in row 18 in block 35 would be good to meet you at the game

I'll be the knackered one, flying out from Chicago tonight!

Well done everyone on the total!

Thanks mate, I will look out for you. I'll be easy to spot, as I'm the 'going very bald one' and I'm only 32.

Wow, hats off to you for the incredible distance you are travelling, puts my 75 miles from sleepy Suffolk to shame. YidoBuckler YidoBuckler is a rugged looking young man and likes shouting the word 'CUNT' at the referee, along with the rest of the Park Lane.

COYS!!

Thanks fellas I will be with my sister who's blonde and stands out in the park lane! I'm used to J Block but that's not The great area it was so park lane it is, I'm in seat 114 not sure what end that would be compared to you both?

Thanks fellas I will be with my sister who's blonde and stands out in the park lane! I'm used to J Block but that's not The great area it was so park lane it is, I'm in seat 114 not sure what end that would be compared to you both?

200.gif

Spurs1882DW Spurs1882DW David, despite being the brainchild of this idea (stop it! :vdvdive:) I need to wait til payday (25th) to donate.

I've a memory like a sieve, so I've even put a reminder in my phone to do so!!

Absolutely, genuinely astounded at the money raised so far. The Yinzer The Yinzer , top bloke for contacting the club, and TFC in general, behind all the 'cunts', 'fucks' and slander matches, we really are a decent bunch.

What a difference that money will make. £500+ so far and no doubt more to come, particularly with those tickets to auction off etc.

You cannot normally attribute that kind of money to being 'life-changing', but in this case it genuinely is.

All credit to you David for being a top bloke and being able to attract such generosity. Chloe is as lucky to have you as you are to have her.

Well done chaps. Just shows what that spare £5 or £10 can mean to someone else.

Spurs1882DW Spurs1882DW David, despite being the brainchild of this idea (stop it! :vdvdive:) I need to wait til payday (25th) to donate.

I've a memory like a sieve, so I've even put a reminder in my phone to do so!!

Absolutely, genuinely astounded at the money raised so far. The Yinzer The Yinzer , top bloke for contacting the club, and TFC in general, behind all the 'cunts', 'fucks' and slander matches, we really are a decent bunch.

What a difference that money will make. £500+ so far and no doubt more to come, particularly with those tickets to auction off etc.

You cannot normally attribute that kind of money to being 'life-changing', but in this case it genuinely is.

All credit to you David for being a top bloke and being able to attract such generosity. Chloe is as lucky to have you as you are to have her.

Well done chaps. Just shows what that spare £5 or £10 can mean to someone else.

Cheers mate, that is incredibly kind of you to say.

I'm a very long way from being the perfect parent, but we do our very best. These sensory items will have a huge positive impact for Chloe and we are so grateful for everyone's generosity, kind words and support.

When I got back home from the match earlier and told her that Harry Kane scored 3 goals, she jumped-up in the air and said 'Wow he's amazing' and started singing a little song I taught her, which goes:

'Harry Kane, Harry Kane, Harry Harry Kane, he gets the ball and scores a goal, Harry Harry Kane'

Put a tear in my eye honestly, and it was very nice to meet palmers_green_yid palmers_green_yid today, a top Yid.

Thanks again everyone.

I don't believe in karma but it was lovely that we won today. Especially pleased for Mensa Mensa who spent four figures to get there and saw a classic Spursy game. Much better than a 1-0! I can imagine Chloe singing that. Haven't got my daughter to those levels yet but she is asking me if we win each weekend. Baby steps.

COYS.

Love this thread.

I don't believe in karma but it was lovely that we won today. Especially pleased for Mensa Mensa who spent four figures to get there and saw a classic Spursy game. Much better than a 1-0! I can imagine Chloe singing that. Haven't got my daughter to those levels yet but she is asking me if we win each weekend. Baby steps.

COYS.

Love this thread.

Thanks mate, I did come over to see friends and family too! to spend that just for spurs would be bloody insane!!

Was a great game bit hoarse this evening, classic spursy and we will have many of them before season ends, until we can jiggle squad, baby steps goes for us too COYS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom