Raising Money for a Junior Spurs Fan

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chloe looks very happy in that pic David. Has she got used to the signatures now?

Cheers mate and yes for absolute certain.

I honestly don't think, I've ever seen her so happy, as today. She's only interested in one of the signatures, and you can probably guess which one - HK18.

It was so funny when we went into the megastore today, after a day visiting relatives in upmarket St. Albans. When I said that we would like to have a players name printed her shirt, the shop assistant immediately knew who we wanted, without us even saying.

Looked like they were selling-off Paulinho shirts at a 95% discount, but still no-one appeared to be interested. I wonder why?

Last edited:
So happy for you and Chloe, David, think this is the nicest thing that has ever happened on this forum, please keep us posted on her progress
This is a funny place - fights and arguments going on all over the place, but we're as one when an outsider turns up to bait, or in this case where one of our own needs a bit of help. It's very touching.

So happy for you and Chloe, David, think this is the nicest thing that has ever happened on this forum, please keep us posted on her progress

Thank you and yes I will do.

When the sensory equipment arrives, it will be Christmas Day all over again in the Winsley household and I will take plenty of photos to share with you all. Plus, I think you are right, this is probably the nicest thing that has ever happened on here and I am so proud of our online Spurs family.

You are all amazing, not just for this, but for all the kind words and supportive comments etc. I've received, when I've been struggling to cope with life, work, mental wellbeing & my recent Asperger Syndrome diagnosis etc. etc.

Honestly, I've had so much more support on here, than I get from any of my closest family.

Thank you and yes I will do.

When the sensory equipment arrives, it will be Christmas Day all over again in the Winsley household and I will take plenty of photos to share with you all. Plus, I think you are right, this is probably the nicest thing that has ever happened on here and I am so proud of our online Spurs family.

You are all amazing, not just for this, but for all the kind words and supportive comments etc. I've received, when I've been struggling to cope with life, work, mental wellbeing & my recent Asperger Syndrome diagnosis etc. etc.

Honestly, I've had so much more support on here, than I get from any of my closest family.

Don't know how I've missed this!

Thread made me remember once again that the petty squabbles of TFC are nothing in comparison to the love and togetherness when a common cause is had. It really makes the football seem a smaller part of what it means to be Spurs.

Watery eyes, lump in my throat, and a warm feeling inside I feel like contributing myself, even if a little late.

I hope it all goes well for Chloe and the Winsleys!

Don't know how I've missed this!

Thread made me remember once again that the petty squabbles of TFC are nothing in comparison to the love and togetherness when a common cause is had. It really makes the football seem a smaller part of what it means to be Spurs.

Watery eyes, lump in my throat, and a warm feeling inside I feel like contributing myself, even if a little late.

I hope it all goes well for Chloe and the Winsleys!

Cheers mate,

Thank you for this and your donation, which is incredibly generous of you.

Last edited:
It's kinda like any "family"'really. Me & my brother used to beat the shit out of each other & given the right/wrong environment probably would do it all over again tomorrow. However...if anybody crossed either of us, we would be watching each other's back & if either of us have ever needed help the other has always been there to assist. I'm proud to be part of this forum because whilst we can all be cunts to each other, it's reassuring to see so many people pulling together to make a difference for one of our own in a positive way

Back
Top Bottom