Progress

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

looks like its up to me to be the miserable shit

I think we have been hugely lucky to finish 5th , getting to the rumbelows cup final is a bit meh as we didn't beat anyone that good to get there

Mostly the football has been piss poor , really really piss poor
We have a manager that fails to adapt to who we are playing ,constantly playing 4231 and making it narrow
5th in my eyes was more gained by saints and liverpools implosions
2 more wins ..from teams like palace,stoke , burnley Leicester and villa would of seen us 4th , although this is a positive also

but the emergence of HK ,Mason and a bentaleb has been good and gives us some good foundations to work with

we seen all this back slapping 2 season ago with avb and his "highest points total" personally I feel we are going the same route with poch ...hes just to stuck in his ways
gooner troll be gone! seriously though i agree. i think the weak premiership has papered over some cracks. but i guess u can only beat whats in front of u.

For me despite my pleasure at finishing 5th this has been one of the shittest seasons I can remember pre Jol.

2 good performances. Maybe 3 if you count an away game in Europe. I forget which one.

Boring football. Very boring football. Even the cup final. Which don't get me wrong is what we should realistically be our serious focus,we have never been a league title challenging side bar a couple of times in 130 years or so, was a let down.

Positives were of course Kane and maybe Bentaleb.

But tbh we needed this season. Levy fucked around too much. We need a manager to be given a chance. Not sure why Poch was picked but there you go. I will back him. Just hope Levy does in the summer.

I'm not down. Just a bit bored.

How exactly sport? Whose cracks?
i think the league was poor quality again. i think the european performances of our teams support this. the competiton is weaker so u can do better without being better. also i agree the usual 5 have better resources. but then who should we be finishing below? southampton our next in the league. i just dont agree 7th would have been good this season like a lot have said. its just opinions though joe. the league could be amazing & really strong. i just dont think so.

Very harsh sire. Has the Lady Anne withdrawn her favours for the evening? Might I suggest a more positive end of season review for the Londoners at the very least. The North will go its own way as always. Maybe a bank holiday?

Happenstance you could be right. Maybe I am jaded. Good news I travel North with fair Lady Anne on the morrow. The Athens of the North is our destination.

I shall use the local amenities to reinvigorate my passion for the high line and one up front.

I understand whisky has magical properties.

i think the league was poor quality again. i think the european performances of our teams support this. the competiton is weaker so u can do better without being better. also i agree the usual 5 have better resources. but then who should we be finishing below? southampton our next in the league. i just dont agree 7th would have been good this season like a lot have said. its just opinions though joe. the league could be amazing & really strong. i just dont think so.
Fair enough scott - I'm not so interested in the strength of the league - if we can take advantage of a "weak" league in the future, I won't be complaining.

Happenstance you could be right. Maybe I am jaded. Good news I travel North with fair Lady Anne on the morrow. The Athens of the North is our destination.

I shall use the local amenities to reinvigorate my passion for the high line and one up front.

I understand whisky has magical properties.
So I am told - I should do some research, but that More fellow is becoming increasingly difficult to reason with. Some say he is a "happy clapper". God help us all.

Thomas More - You never cared too much for him I know. :memeokay:

Again I show my ignorance. I was always under the impression his name was spelt Moore. Hellfire my dad even went to St Thomas More school in Tottenham.

Note I have now dropped the extraneous o. My chagrin runneth o'er.

Again I show my ignorance. I was always under the impression his name was spelt Moore. Hellfire my dad even went to St Thomas More school in Tottenham.

Note I have now dropped the extraneous o. My chagrin runneth o'er.
Don't sweat it Kingy baby - Thomas Moore, Bobby de Niro nee More. Ha, who knew what those old coots were writing about anyway. Enjoy Leeds mate.

Don't sweat it Kingy baby - Thomas Moore, Bobby de Niro nee More. Ha, who knew what those old coots were writing about anyway. Enjoy Leeds mate.

Thanks Joe Clash.

I have to say. There is a real nice vibe around this place again. I feel It's in no short measure down to your input. It's also great to see Deen back.

I also look forward to seeing the Platypus pumpers getting theirs this summer.

Looking forward to seeing Leeds tomorrow.

Then travelling the fuck away before I have to actually get off the train.

Thanks Joe Clash.

I have to say. There is a real nice vibe around this place again. I feel It's in no short measure down to your input. It's also great to see Deen back.

I also look forward to seeing the Platypus pumpers getting theirs this summer.

Looking forward to seeing Leeds tomorrow.

Then travelling the fuck away before I have to actually get off the train.
Cheers mate - here's to an excellent summer. Nice to banter with you.

Back
Top Bottom