Progress

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought you were travelling north with Anne - to get away from the bishops? Leeds is as good a place as any. You have a castle there - oh I've had a look, that's in Kent - forget that.

Ok - I'll need an explanation?

Aberdeenyid Joe clash.

Might even meet up with the fucker when I get up to sweaty land tomorrow.

Though TottenhamAberdeen seems a grounded chap too. Must be something in the water up there.

Please don't say we're bantering. It just sounds so cheap. We are bonding.

Well if you think that's necessary? It's only bantz. Take all care.

It's her birthday. She's always wanted to stay in a castle. She's always wanted to go to Scotland. Sometimes my friend one needs to listen to that voice in your head.

That fucking constant voice in your head. The one that tells you to put the toilet seat down, not fart in public, brush your teeth etc.

It's called your wife.

He's ignoring me. I called him a cunt for calling other people cunts and there we are. I think he's a bit soft. Oh well, he certainly has an an opinion on him. He's loaded.

Well I don't know your past history. You've managed 8.5k of posts in my absence. That's enough to build a relationship with someone and also enough to have a divorce with someone in the same time.

Deen is a straight shooter. But he also interferes with sheep. You're both deviants in my eyes.

He's anything but soft though.

It was a fact until this game that in terms of performing, we were much better in this season, against top oposition it's like night and day. And even in league position we did better this year, so progress.

Last year was awful. In the end of the season we had just Lloris and Eriksen has players that we were happy to see in the following season(this one) for us, the rest was shit or meh, the kind if: okay let's see if they are good(guys like Chadli, Lamela, Rose and even Bentaleb). Now we have a lot of them that we now that are very good and some of them can be brilliant.

We have pride in our team once again, the passion is back. Our coach isn t the best tactical manager in the world, we all know, but he's clearly a guy that gives a fuck about us and the way he sees and wants our players to play. It's not Timmy "run to the front all of you and try to score agaisnt shit teams and let's be hammered by the big guns", i couldn't stand another year of that crap. Or AVB "slow is fast, fast is low, pass to Bale, our football is colder than snow."

I honestly see us figting for top 4 if we get the players that Poch wants. No more second rate players is what i ask. Enough of Capoues, Stamboulis and Fazios, not saying that they are bad players, which they aren't, but not what we needed and need, And let's try to win the Europa League. Group stages use the kids(that are older than me in most cases :townhmm:) and then we'll see. Another cup run can be fun but no the priority imo

I enjoyed this season, a lot of drama and Spursy moments but we all had some fun. AMIRITE? :keane:

ps: sorry for my broken english, but i'm sure i know more english than you lot know portuguese :dwi:

It's her birthday. She's always wanted to stay in a castle. She's always wanted to go to Scotland. Sometimes my friend one needs to listen to that voice in your head.

That fucking constant voice in your head. The one that tells you to put the toilet seat down, not fart in public, brush your teeth etc.

It's called your wife.
I understand wife. I've stayed in the Duke of Sutherland's hunting lodge with mine, and we've been (unintentional) guests of the Duke of Buccleuch - my jokey aside was to do with your need for a thick walled castle. I got on famously with Hamish who was the head shepherd, and he tended his charges on a quad bike. This is true, there was the Duke of Buccleuch's private secretary, her husband Peter, Hamish the shepherd, Teen and myself in a remote borders pub, and nobody else. Fucking bizarre. I got my mate Paul to forward our Sunderland away tickets to the pub. Lost 1-0 on the way back home. Fucking Spursy. I was uncomfortable with all the Scottish brass - not my scene at all, but I put up with it, because it was fun for her.

Last edited:
Well I don't know your past history. You've managed 8.5k of posts in my absence. That's enough to build a relationship with someone and also enough to have a divorce with someone in the same time.
Oh not another one. She is teech. I work nights and days. I get in at 5 in the morning, and I stay up and make a cup of tea for her rather than roll into bed stinking.

Deen is a straight shooter. But he also interferes with sheep. You're both deviants in my eyes.

He's anything but soft though.
How many people are you 'ignoring'? ha, ha, ha. Fucking so childish so so - I give up.

Ok mate. I think he's overly sensitive, and a touch hypocritical. I suppose we're not friends now. What with you calling me out an' all. I'm sad. We could have been so good together.

I think you're a dude.

Lighten up fella ffs.

And yes. His approach to the mentally challenged can be open to interpretation.

You've had a peeve. Let's not fall out. I think you're alright.

Chill the man.

Last edited:
Which is precisely my point. Anyone who ignores anyone else needs help IMO. It's like screaming whilst sticking your fingers in your ears. I'm sorry, but I can't admire that.

Horses for courses. Whatever floats your boat. A bird with a bush etc.

You wernt here when it really was mad.

Horses for courses. Whatever floats your boat. A bird with a bush etc.

You wernt here when it really was mad.
Ha ha ha - no of course not. I bet it was really fucking crazy. Here we go again. I've looked through some 'classic threads' and you're right - really mad - but you wouldn't want to work here. Great insight and humour all over the fucking place. To be honest it was all a bit wank, but shimmy me up some classic stuff man. I want to learn.

#goldendays

Ha ha ha - no of course not. I bet it was really fucking crazy. Here we go again. I've looked through some 'classic threads' and you're right - really mad - but you wouldn't want to work here. Great insight and humour all over the fucking place. To be honest it was all a bit wank, but shimmy me up some classic stuff man. I want to learn.

#goldendays

Crumbs.

How's that cancer going?

Must be tough.

Back
Top Bottom