Pitch Invading Wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So that's 'Safe Standing' gone then, and forget the new stadium having stands close to the pitch.........we're going to have running tracks, fences, two rows of stewards.........all because of these cunts
The safe standing option was going thru my head last night aswell. They might have caused a big issue with that if it was something the club was seriously considering.

Didnt even know there could have been action against them...Now that would have been stupid if they had charged players for that

although i did notice that Soldado missed tripping up the player....:soldadowtf:

Apparently, the players could have had charges of 'violent conduct' brought against them...according to ArtyB's post earlier.

I hope Levy throws the book at the individuals and, should this be part of a publicity stunt, the company involved (yes, I know their name but refuse to give them any more internet exposure) are sued for the cost of any fine and, should we have to play a game behind closed doors, are also made to cover any loss in matchday revenue.

The worst part of this is the fact others may think pitch invasions are a great way to get publicity / attention and this starts to happen elsewhere meaning stewarding becomes even more robust and the safe standing argument gets shelved.

These fucks definitely deserve a proper shoeing.

I remember someone being sent off for tackling a pitch invader once. Just because it's not another player the same rules apply as if it were one. So if you rugby tackle a fan to the ground it's treated the same as if you'd done it to an opponent and you are supposed to get a red for violent conduct. Fortunately the ref last night didn't think of it that way.

As someone who grew up in Canada with a ready diet of hockey and hand egg, I was a bit horrified none of the stewards could lay a decent hit on any of those three morons.
Like Jenas said at HT, they need studs otherwise it's too slippery. In fact the fans have the advantage since trainers > smart shoes on grass.

As someone who grew up in Canada with a ready diet of hockey and hand egg, I was a bit horrified none of the stewards could lay a decent hit on any of those three morons.

The temptation to just fucking drill one of them would be too much for me. Y'know? Send a message.

e93a8d83-7371-420b-bcbf-fec991f00662_Thomashit.gif

I hope Levy throws the book at the individuals and, should this be part of a publicity stunt, the company involved (yes, I know their name but refuse to give them any more internet exposure) are sued for the cost of any fine and, should we have to play a game behind closed doors, are also made to cover any loss in matchday revenue.

The worst part of this is the fact others may think pitch invasions are a great way to get publicity / attention and this starts to happen elsewhere meaning stewarding becomes even more robust and the safe standing argument gets shelved.

Agreed although the company themselves say they had nothing to do with it (obviously the police will have to check that story out), if it's just the three 'comedian trolls' doing it I hope we have ground to sue them perhaps bankrupt them and if they are Woolwich fans as they say then we have a moral duty to go after them.

Agreed although the company themselves say they had nothing to do with it (obviously the police will have to check that story out), if it's just the three 'comedian trolls' doing it I hope we have ground to sue them perhaps bankrupt them and if they are Woolwich fans as they say then we have a moral duty to go after them.

I don't think they denied involvement ( which is obvious) but they didn't condone the actions or some crap like that

didn't they take their self belief from that Vitaly prat who run on at the world cup final
500$ fine which he didnt pay and was deported. job done for him

I don't think they denied involvement ( which is obvious) but they didn't condone the actions or some crap like that

I think they denied involvement, though they seem to have deleted the relevant tweets now, they have two twitter accounts, one for the main company and one for the football branded headphones. Unfortunately for them, one of the accounts had been promoting these troll station cunts earlier in the day. It looks pretty clear cut that they were aware and involved.

I remember someone being sent off for tackling a pitch invader once. Just because it's not another player the same rules apply as if it were one. So if you rugby tackle a fan to the ground it's treated the same as if you'd done it to an opponent and you are supposed to get a red for violent conduct. Fortunately the ref last night didn't think of it that way.

happened at Dorchester, Ashley Vickers.

Back
Top Bottom