Pitch Invading Wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What is the cost going to be to us after the 3 twats ran on the pitch last night? We will likely get fined but I can see our sometimes 'enthusiastic' stewards being even stricter. They will probably be provided with guns with rubber bullets and instructed to fire should anyone cheer or stand up or make any other threatening movement

What a bunch of 30-seconds on TV wanna-be celebrity, unfunny, Internet-validation seeking bunch of inbred cunts

Just look at the cunt's yellow teeth in that header photo, ffs

'quantity' doesn't work for me as well.

can see us getting a ridiculous fine for this.
plus knowing UEFA and their bizarre code of conduct, the closing of one side scenario is very real.

'quantity' doesn't work for me as well.

can see us getting a ridiculous fine for this.
plus knowing UEFA and their bizarre code of conduct, the closing of one side scenario is very real.

There's equal risk for Soldado/Dembele to be punished too, unfortunately.

There's equal risk for Soldado/Dembele to be punished too, unfortunately.
We will probably end up with a bigger fine than some of the club's that had racial abuse charges against them.
I know it was all a bit of tongue in cheek but I am wondering how the stewards will react to fans in the future. They are going to get a serious bollocking for allowing it to happen 3 times. They are probably going to be told to follow every letter of the law and come down on standing, swearing etc

Back
Top Bottom