Pitch Invading Wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So why exactly aren't these guys getting done for this? I mean its not for a lack of evidence.......
They just did. They were fined £155 each at "Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court" and were banned from football grounds for three years. The club should follow up and get its fine and costs back from them too.

"Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court" ? There sould be a special "Paxton Road Magistrates' Court" set up for Spurs cases.

Three Tottenham fans who ran on to the pitch wearing T-shirts with a sponsor's name on and caused a Europa League game to be suspended for 10 minutes have been banned from attending football matches until 2018

The ban is completely pointless as they aren't football fans (So I'm led to believe). Think that Woolwich thing was probably a weak jibe. Regardless they should have been fined higher as well as the ban.

I really hope Levy goes after them in the small claims court. It's not even the money it's more that any fucking dapper laughs dickhead will think £155 fine for running on a pitch and earning "bants ledge" status will be worth it.

I know a good way we can get a little revenge.

One of the bad things about YouTube is that people can have their channels shut down very easily simply because of people flagging it. Once it receives a certain number of flags there will be strikes and then termination.
What's worse is that the channel owner has no real person to complain to, YouTube make ENIC look like the most accountable and brilliant customer service providing organisation of all time. Hence why YouTubers won't even bother appealing (there is no one to talk to by phone, only emails which get no response) so they remake their channels from scratch. This is a serious issue particularly for people who make their money from YouTube.

Now this is good for us, if we all flag the same videos, we can build up strikes and eventually get the channel terminated. All we need to do is mass flag one video, then another etc. If we're dedicated enough (flagging takes less than 30 seconds) we can do it whenever they make new channels too.

Anyone in?

Just looking at the various reasons for flagging a video. It seems if you're abusive you can be reported, but if you put up a video promoting and potentially encouraging illegal behaviour, that's cool.

I put it down as dangerous on the basis that anyone trying to copy what they did, does run the risk of having their head kicked in by a thousand or so football fans.

Basically they should all be nicked for perjury and the prosecution should have done their homework:
Rather, the defence lawyer Altaf Mohammed said, the trio were handing out its product to crowds outside the match as part of a promotion. They were given tickets to the game and made a spur-of-the-moment decision to storm the pitch.

“They were basically doing voluntary work – it’s only once they entered the stadium that they decided to do what they did,” he said.

I saw the video they made outside the Stadium where they signalled their attempt to invade the pitch. It was not a 'spur of the moment decision'....Gomez's twitter account also confirms that.

How to get them back is email Tottenham Magistrates Court telling them that their defence was a lie, their Lawyer lied in court and so did they. Send them the link to video to prove it and download said video in case they delete it.
Also, Email Mohammed Altaf at Stuart Miller Solicitors Ltd asking him if he knows he lied for three defendants in court and that you have reported it to TMC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom