Pitch Invading Wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There are so many channels like this, and more popping up.

Some of the 'pranks' are ridiculous. The most popular one right now is a guy making his wife believe she's just watched him kill one of the kids. One guy makes his g/f believe he killed her cat. Also plenty of scaring people that they're going to be killed, and messing around with police.

They're literally fucked in the head trying to get views.

This guy gets a gun pulled and pointed at him...says he's shaking, he's ending the prank, and it was the scariest thing that's ever happened to him....the prank he was pulling? Pointing a gun at people...

Years ago, long before YouTube days, a good mate of mine jumped me at a cash point in a dark and less salubrious part of Bedford. No time for a mind-debate as to whether it's a 'prank' or not... without looking I instinctively swung round and cracked his cheekbone with my elbow.

As for pulling knives and guns on people?! Fucking hell. Some things are not worthy of pranks. Not just because of the trauma caused to the victim but primarily because they are simply just not funny.

For me, a good prank has to have humour at its heart and a bit of intelligence. Like the classic trigger happy tv skits.

Pulling a gun on someone and then saying 'it's just a prank' is not a prank. It's threatening someone with what they believe is a real weapon.
Is it a prank of I punch you in the face really hard and then say 'only joking?'

Pointing a gun at someone? That is a prank that in my present town will get you shot due to high concentration of ununiformed, armed police. And in my previous town one which will, erhm, get you shot too, due to high concentration of hunters.

And yeah, none of them are funny.

That one with the prostitute is fucking horrible. Surely it breaks some kind of law... I'm surprised a big bulgarian geezer didn't turn up half an hour later with a machete.

One of those twats in those prank shite are going to get themselves killed & it'll be no one but their own stupid fault.... At least it'll be video'd though eh?

Yeah have to agree on the sentiment of what is a prank.

Sometimes when I'm in a passenger seat of a mates car and if we're at a pedestrian / zebra crossing I love to quickly reach over and toot the horn when someone is halfway across.

By the time the the pedestrian looks over I'm already looking innocent and bemused while pointing the finger at my mate behind the wheel.
:nawty:

Must of done it 100 times... still makes me chuckle mwuahaha :dude:

But guns.. knives.. wtf

Sometimes when I'm in a passenger seat of a mates car and if we're at a pedestrian / zebra crossing I love to quickly reach over and toot the horn when someone is halfway across.

By the time the the pedestrian looks over I'm already looking innocent and bemused while pointing the finger at my mate behind the wheel.

But guns.. knives.. wtf
I do this to my Mrs all the time and she fucking hates it, but its stupidly hilarious.

But guns.. knives.. wtf

This is a good start, but when the pedestrian looks over try pointing a gun at them for extra laughs.

Back
Top Bottom