Paul Stewart

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought Bristow must have been pissed when he wrote those tweets. But he is standing by his original statements, just putting them in a new context, that if you stand up to them, the perpetrator gets caught and he can't abuse any longer.
But the issue with this is the abusers deliberately pick on the quiet, shy ones.
Bristow is out of order and sometimes his worst enemy. I've met him before and he's a funny bloke, but obviously not the most sensitive of people.

This private investigator must be shit hot, he has only be on the job 12hrs. Unless of course the club have knowingly swept stuff under the carpet. Imagine paying a player to keep quite so a pedo can be protected and possibly continue with his activities.

One would hope that the Chavs have opened themselves for possible criminal prosecution if this has allegadley happened? We need Smoked Salmon Smoked Salmon for a legal def>

Gymnastics and swimming are the obvious sports to think could have a similar issue.

But let's be honest, it's a pandemic.
After the olympics I went on Youtube and entered gymnastics, hoping to see some highlights like the brilliant floor performances from the American girls. All that came up was stacks and stacks of videos of young girls in leotards. Shocker.

th

Remember some years ago, he threatened to sue anyone who suggested he was a kiddy fiddler-or looked like one-allegedly?

FA have suggested they will severely punish any club (no matter how big) if found they have covered up their wrong doings? Chelseas have been mentioned once, on the news in regards of paying victims to keep quite. Watch this space, could we see points deduction as well as fines if found guilty .

Would not hold your breath on points deduction. In any case points reduction punishes the fans who are innocent.
It makes the fans unhappy, but it punishes the organizations, which is appropriate. Fans may not like it, but the clubs, if in the wrong, will deserve retribution.

I'm going to say something North American Spurs fans will probably instantly get, but which UK fans might not.

Dario Gradi may prove to be the UK's Joe Paterno:

Back
Top Bottom