Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2qn71if.jpg
I quite like that
:vdvcry:let the public floggings commence:harrysmile:

I reckon it might be unveiled in the FIFA 14 demo which comes out on the 10th, Spurs are one of the playable teams so it could make sense.

Either that, or EA will do another GCI 'gameplay' trailer similar to what they did last year.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was delayed because of the Bale sale though - would look a bit shit if they released a trailer revealing the new Tottenham third kit, with a Real Madrid player running around in it...
:walkerwtf:

I reckon it might be unveiled in the FIFA 14 demo which comes out on the 10th, Spurs are one of the playable teams so it could make sense.

Either that, or EA will do another GCI 'gameplay' trailer similar to what they did last year.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was delayed because of the Bale sale though - would look a bit shit if they released a trailer revealing the new Tottenham third kit, with a Real Madrid player running around in it...
:walkerwtf:

Lest we forget, what a wanky American Showstopping shitty way to 'reveal' a kit THAT was!
never to be repeated, I hope... fucking awful publicity stunt!

@AskTeamUA: @coyspurs18 The 3rd kit will be exclusively released through Tottenham's site. Please contact them for more info.

:avbshock:

Well it's good we got that clear. No doubt they were waiting on the Bale deal to go through before doing any sort of a release. Also helps they've got all the new fellas in.

Back
Top Bottom