Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Soooo, when are we going to release it?
Have we got any games coming up where we'll need it?

Well, next up is Norwich ... but we are home
And then is Cardiff away ... they wear red and we would be fine with either white or blue.

So, dont really need the 3rd yet. I would guess there would be an announcement probably next week because the lads are joining up with their international teams this week. So, I doubt there really was any time for photoshoots this week with the new signings. And next week all should be back and can have the photoshoots.

Is there a team in the league that we would play where we'd need a 3rd? I'm pretty sure we are the only team using Cyan
City away would be the only one i can think of, and only if the ref felt he couldnt tell between their blue and our white. Which does happen sometimes. Also you dont know who we could draw in any cup.. So theres that.

Last edited:
Haha y'all can get this practicality of the third kit stuff outta here. You folks know good n well it's a wallet fattener for both club and apparel provider, and hell it's fun for us too.

So, dont really need the 3rd yet. I would guess there would be an announcement probably next week because the lads are joining up with their international teams this week. So, I doubt there really was any time for photoshoots this week with the new signings. And next week all should be back and can have the photoshoots.

They wouldn't actually get back until late next week, so I'm hoping that's not the case. There's a chance they got it done yesterday before everyone took off. Slim chance, but whatever.

Soooo, when are we going to release it?
Have we got any games coming up where we'll need it?
FIFA is released on the 27th, guessing it will tie in with that like last year? Just unfortunate that injury feigning cunt is on the cover - maybe thats whats causing the delay.

City away would be the only one i can think of,and only if the ref felt he couldnt tell between their blue and our white. Which does happen sometimes. Also you dont know who we could draw in any cup.. So theres that.

....well it's worked perfectly fine in the past!!
article-0-096C8D31000005DC-444_468x320.jpg

Back
Top Bottom