Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tottenham-hotspur-home-shirt.jpg

http://epltalk.com/2013/05/01/is-this-tottenham-hotspurs-home-shirt-for-the-2013-14-season-photo/

What. The. Fucking. Shit.

Even if it were currently, not sure why -- after crafting a kit that is relatively pure and simple this year -- they'd go so goofy next year. Particularly with the badge off center in the diagonal stripe.

We should have had a credible leak long before now :nare:

We had to endure that yellow stripe monstrosity for about eight months before it even came out.

Picture was around last year, but still might be genuine. You might recall an interview with an Under Armour exec who said they had already made the kit for the 13/14 season - and that was last summer!

Possible, but that design uses a template from the 11/12 season. I imagine we're important enough to UA not to warrant a template kit, and even if we get a template kit, you'd think they'd not give us an old one. That and the misaligned logo make me think fake.

LiverLOL have released images of theirs for the coming season. Matches the leaked images that have been floating around recently. Pretty nice kit actually, slight classic/nod to the past twist to it.

proxy.jpg

tottenham2_20120312_1645259126.jpg

totenham_20130108_1237643156.png

I pray the first one isn't it. I know its the wrong sponsor but i just hope it doesnt look like that at all. I dont mind the second one though especially with the blue shorts like it should be. Also the stripe over the badge is slick. Don't like the checkered pattern though

tottenham2_20120312_1645259126.jpg

I pray the first one isn't it. I know its the wrong sponsor but i just hope it doesnt look like that at all.

That one looks quite like the kit in the opening post, and the fact that it has Autonomy as the sponsor fits the idea that it was produced last year in advance.

Interesting.

Back
Top Bottom