Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you stare at the white one long enough you can see a picture of a scouser weeping, it's like the old magic eye pictures from the 90s.

whilst i were searching for leaks of our kit (and before i registered here), i came across a forum where this scouser was saying that all 3 of their kits were horrible, and so poor they just had to be fakes, couldnt be real. this went on for two or 3 weeks. if anyone said they were shit, he said "fake, so bad they have to be". Offically launched, his next post was "they do grow on you"

I have no time for Liverpool supporters for many reasons that i cant be going into, and this example was typical of one. Utter wanker

Have done a quick and dirty mock up of the away shirt from the "Kit ITK" matey boys description, wonder how close it will be to the finished article?
away.jpg

Have done a quick and dirty mock up of the away shirt from the "Kit ITK" matey boys description, wonder how close it will be to the finished article?
away.jpg
It'd be hilarious if it was identical, it would change our position on football, its not the agents who are over paid, its whoever designs the kits.

Is that Bale one with Dempsey and Holtby in the background fake or do they photoshop new kits onto old photos genuinely? Serious question. Looks the business even the navy socks. Didnt we beat united in navy socks.

Back
Top Bottom