Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It always amazes me that the designers never, ever do any market research and consult the supporters on their opinions. I know that everyone has an opinion but surely they can go with the majority.

It always amazes me that the designers never, ever do any market research and consult the supporters on their opinions. I know that everyone has an opinion but surely they can go with the majority.
Actually I've found that there is rarely a consistent opinion on shirt design. I think much like people like different style of regular clothes they may like a different manner of shirt design. Some, for instances, were a fan of the Kappa kits because they were mostly plain white. I bloody hated them.

Right, new here but a massive spurs fan, but today i saw the home, away, training and keeper kits. as i cant post pictures as ill lose my job ill describe the kits as best i can. Home:White shirt, round neck with button detail appears to be grandad style collar, navy double striped detail. Same detail appears on the sleeves but with UA branding above. Navy Shorts (hurray). navy socks white double stripe detail. Sponsor logo on the shirt is light blue (it works, kind of...Hp as expected) Away is all capri blue, follows same template as last years away but with black detail on the collar, capri blue shorts and socks. (Away is my favourite) golakeeper kit is bright orange.. as exciting as it gets. Training out on general sale monday btw!! is navy from the images i saw, not much made of the training as you can imagine. The release date of the kit is August, dont want to give the date as i've given way to much in my ramblings, all the above is true as you will see on the reveal monday.

Undercover_Buyer.

BOWeIysCcAAzsfO.jpg:large

Found it...

thats the kit alright!!!! 100%%% :adegrin:

yeah its similar to the above image, but the image George has posted is the actual home. Yes there will be a third kit, i've not seen that or even know what the colour is possibly as it will again be a club exclusive shirt again. Ill have a look about and probe a few people for some info tomorrow at work. We can all be re-assured though that no matter what colour this years Third will be it will never be as bad as what Warrior have produced for Liverpool.

i only saw your pic after i described it, good spot though! hopefully this will start doing the rounds instead of the shocking mess that turned up in the Metro last week! wish i could post the images i have.

Back
Top Bottom