Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Aw, the early '80s 'Le Coq Sportif' version was way superior.... And it always reminds me of Alan Brazil and Gary Mabbutt when he had his highlights!

kappa-03-04-tottenham-away-shirt.gif

Ive got this signed by JD, Jamie Redknapp, Michael Brown, Deano R.I.P............and Johnny Jackson!

From Trollhatten away 2004, pre season friendly. We lost 1-0 obviously, but my mate did manage to ask JD if Pleat was "a muppet"

He smirked, and said "he's alright".

Deano was a top fella.

Kris Kris

I like when there is a funky third kit. this years was a little bland. I agree that home and away should be clean and traditional with little change from year to year but i think the third kit is where they should go crazy

I'm still not sure if I like it, but I wouldn't call this year's court jester design bland!

Don't know about the rest of you but the best thing about having Under Armour as our kit supplier is it forced me to lose weight as in the summer it showed off my figure a bit more then when I wanted to, other then that the away kit was nice, the third was terrible the home kit meh. Hope next season we can have something good.

Nice of the Bindippers to tip their hat to our mighty colours in that white kit.

On the subject of ours, I don't care. As long as we have navy fucking blue shorts again!

Funny thing is we've played in blue shorts twice this season by my reckoning so I'd put it down to the kit man more than UA why we've played in all white almost every game. Bit strange we haven't dressed that way more considering we can mix and match shorts.

Also, navy is great as well but a throwback yellow away would be incredible.

To Dare Is To Do?

To wear is to poo more like...

Are you Seven?

Only joking!!!!

I've got a funny feeling we're going back to Navy shorts next season.

All White just ISN'T Spurs, and it's also made Europe feel slightly less unique!

Also, if we're 'trying to be Real Madrid' then they've hardly set the World alight this season...
I say we're better off sticking to our true colours, and let Liverpool copy US with THEIR away kit!

I agree ... all white looks sharp, clean, and modern. It should be like a change, change that spurs are having by moving forwards .... AVB revolution!!!!!!!!!!

I agree ... all white looks sharp, clean, and modern. It should be like a change, change that spurs are having by moving forwards .... AVB revolution!!!!!!!!!!

Hypothetically, would you say the same if one day we 'Did a Cardiff' and went RED!!!

Red is the colour of power, success and aggression,,,. It would also constitute a most positive change... But sometimes, change isn't good!

Hypothetically, would you say the same if one day we 'Did a Cardiff' and went RED!!!

Red is the colour of power, success and aggression,,,. It would also constitute a most positive change... But sometimes, change isn't good!

That's a bit of a leap, from wearing white shorts to completely changing the kit.

That's a bit of a leap, from wearing white shorts to completely changing the kit.

So was a yellow piss stain!!!

Nah, I'm not for one minute suggesting it would happen, but change has to start somewhere!!!!

Personally, I'm an old fashioned traditionalist, I like solid, well supported Historical clubs, playing in traditional, simple colours.
Oh, and the internet is a flash in the pan!!

Back
Top Bottom