Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Under armour kits look shit. I like the 3rd kit but only when I play 5 a side, not on the actual team.
I wish they'd just be really really clean kits.

White top, blue shorts, whte socks. Sponsor, Club Badge, Kit makers. Done

Away kit blue shirt, white shorts, blue socks.

3rd kit (if we really need one?) a black shirt, white shorts, black socks.

Kris Kris

I like when there is a funky third kit. this years was a little bland. I agree that home and away should be clean and traditional with little change from year to year but i think the third kit is where they should go crazy

Nice of the Bindippers to tip their hat to our mighty colours in that white kit.

On the subject of ours, I don't care. As long as we have navy fucking blue shorts again!

LiverLOL have released images of theirs for the coming season. Matches the leaked images that have been floating around recently. Pretty nice kit actually, slight classic/nod to the past twist to it.

proxy.jpg

There's something very familiar about their away kit....

Can't quite put my finger on it.

I wanna go back to the days when we had Pony as kit makers and Hewlett Packard as sponsers. Ironic thing about that though, was that we were fucking pony at the time.

Under armour kits look shit. I like the 3rd kit but only when I play 5 a side, not on the actual team.
I wish they'd just be really really clean kits.

White top, blue shorts, whte socks. Sponsor, Club Badge, Kit makers. Done

Away kit blue shirt, white shorts, blue socks.

3rd kit (if we really need one?) a black shirt, white shorts, black socks.

Agree wholeheartedly with 99.99% of your post, But I'm still a sucker for All yellow, or at a push, all Sky Blue!!

Besides, if we have a (dark) Navy away kit, there's no need to go one darker with black!

That away shirt doesn't look right - the badge has been squashed, so I reckon it's a fake.
They're both "fake" in that they're drawings/ideas. I can't imagine that a shirt would have its design so determined by the shirt sponsor, for example, with the two blue hoops framing the A of Aurasma. That shirt is a non-starter with the Investec logo!

We're normally play shit when we wear sky blue

Not in the early '80s we didn't!!!I blame Hoddle the Manager! When he was playing, all yellow/all sky blue worked a treat!

And, lest we forget, sky/light blue was part of our original kit.... Long before Navy or Yellow came along!!

Kits aren't Rocket Science.... They should be Historically accurate, practical to wear and stylishly simple! surely today's kit manufacturers can get their heads round that wild theory!

Not in the early '80s we didn't!!!I blame Hoddle the Manager! When he was playing, all yellow/all sky blue worked a treat!

And, lest we forget, sky/light blue was part of our original kit.... Long before Navy or Yellow came along!!

Kits aren't Rocket Science.... They should be Historically accurate, practical to wear and stylishly simple! surely today's kit manufacturers can get their heads round that wild theory!
The first sky blue kit I remember is this:

Tottenham-91-Third_display_image.jpg

However, I just remember shite performances in this kit. It also reminds me of Anthony Gardner

kappa-03-04-tottenham-away-shirt.gif

Back
Top Bottom