Other team transfers 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

KPB has joined Eintracht Frankfurt on a free. His Las Palmas deal was mutually terminated.

Seems quite a troubled guy

This would boil down to one of two things:
Either WE can't spot a decent player (and Pauline is actually good...)
Or Barca can't spot a decent player... and he turns out to be what we thought he was!

...the third option is that he and his Agent have photographic evidence that incriminates ALL the Barcelona hierarchy!!
Isn't there innuendo that the Barca president has a financial interest in the signing? Why the fans are up in arms and there's talk of shady goings on at the club now.

Such a talented guy, shame about the rest.

He has had a decent career, but he could have been a world star.
He got his groove back at Las Palmas as well.

Reports I have read in the paper says he had his deal with them terminated for family reasons, wanting to get his family back to Germany. For what it's worth

I just thought of something that made me chuckle.

See how the Neymar move, 120 million rejected for Coutinho and the crazy money being splashed around on average players. Well, all those European clubs with loads of players on last season's release clauses must be shitting themselves!

Back
Top Bottom