Other team transfers 2017/18

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"Now for the latest on the latest on the future of Monaco striker Kylian Mbappe.

Sky in Italy are reporting PSG have offered £140m, while Monaco are asking for £180m.

One source is telling us Mbappe has chosen PSG over Real Madrid, while another claims PSG will not be signing him. "

Why do people think this lad is worth so much?

"Now for the latest on the latest on the future of Monaco striker Kylian Mbappe.

Sky in Italy are reporting PSG have offered £140m, while Monaco are asking for £180m.

One source is telling us Mbappe has chosen PSG over Real Madrid, while another claims PSG will not be signing him. "

Why do people think this lad is worth so much?

Surely that and Neymar are more than their actual bloody turnover?

Nice to see FFP is a complete sham

Mensa Mensa you know what to do......

giphy.gif

nsr.gif

The authorities need to get hold of football in terns of transfers and wages.

I have little doubt that many Premier League managers will have plenty to say about the current situation because it is destroying even more the essence of competition.

Look at City. They will buy another player or two and probably spend upwards of 300 million plus and with minimal in-flow. It is just wrong on every level and PSG are even worse, and owned by the same country. (All about a charm offensive as we know but should be unacceptable)

This is the season something will give I feel.

The authorities need to get hold of football in terns of transfers and wages.

I have little doubt that many Premier League managers will have plenty to say about the current situation because it is destroying even more the essence of competition.

Look at City. They will buy another player or two and probably spend upwards of 300 million plus and with minimal in-flow. It is just wrong on every level and PSG are even worse, and owned by the same country. (All about a charm offensive as we know but should be unacceptable)

This is the season something will give I feel.
You say all this but in the transfer thread you say that City and Utd have raised the bar on transfers and are urging us to spend to compete. You can't have it both ways. We either make a stand against this fucking madness or we go with the flow. You seem to be arguing against yourself.

Back
Top Bottom