Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Someone much better but it's important to not knee-jerk into just seeing a player and thinking he is what we need.

Solanke would be no better than Richarlison.
I haven't knee-jerked I've been saying it a while regarding Solanke.

I think he's a better player than Richarlison, much more tidier on the ball and a cleaner striker of the ball, just as good in the air. Richarlison is probably a bit more of a nuisance and is scrappier.

Still be interesting to know who you would want us to sign

I haven't knee-jerked I've been saying it a while regarding Solanke.

I think he's a better player than Richarlison, much more tidier on the ball and a cleaner striker of the ball, just as good in the air. Richarlison is probably a bit more of a nuisance and is scrappier.

Still be interesting to know who you would want us to sign

So you haven't knee-jerked. That actuslly makes it worse. Sign Solanke and it would be a signing of a club with no expectation of being successful.

As for who, someone who was a strong fit to what I outlined.

Back
Top Bottom