Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agree 100% but people don’t like him because he once said a mean thing and has an addiction. Despite not a single manager or team mate ever saying anything bad about him and his character. It’s pathetic. He’s guaranteed PL goals.
He’s guaranteed more than goals too. His hold up play and link up play is brilliant. I could not care less about his past and what he’s said. I also couldn’t care less that he’s 28 either. We need players that can make the opposition uncomfortable. Their back four today could’ve played with their slippers on. Ivan Toney makes players have a hard day.

Would anyone consider Solanke next season? I'm unsure about him and he certainly wouldn't be my first or second choice, but you can't argue with the season he's having, and he scores all sorts of goals.

Looks like only a matter of time before Bournemouth score a second. Hope they can keep it up.
I said we should consider him at the start of season.

Said he will have a somewhat breakout season.

To be fair I got laughed but he is a good striker and matured as a player

Casemiro is an absolute liability in midfield. It's so funny that United spunked a silly amount of money on him and Varane from Real Madrid, expecting it to instantly solve all of their problems.

This should easily be 4-1 at HT and that's allowing for some wayward finishing. United a mess all over, middle of midfield has no control off game and gives zero protection. Very similar to us today

It’s a low fucking bar. Ole would improve United, they were better with him still there. Ten Haag has been disastrous.
I dont understand how any coach on the planet sets their team up like this. They literally get bypassed every time the opposition has the ball.

Back
Top Bottom