Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I might be biased, but Copenhagen - City will have an incredible atmosphere, a hardfighting home team who basically never loses at home in the CL and some exciting talent such as Roony Bardghji.

Looking forward to it.
I think your optimism was misguided mate.

City all over them like a rash.
It’s nights like this you watch City and just think what is the point. They’re just a joke.

I think your optimism was misguided mate.

City all over them like a rash.
It’s nights like this you watch City and just think what is the point. They’re just a joke.

Absolutely right.

Surprised by how passive they are. Maybe they’re influenced by not playing competitive games because of the winter break in Denmark. They drew at home to City in the group stages last time.

The thing is, no matter how decent result Cophenagen get tonight you just know they don't stand a chance in the 2nd leg at the Emthiad.
You've moved the goal posts. The conversation, and your prediction, was all about tonight's game .

"City all over them like a rash.
It’s nights like this you watch City and just think what is the point. They’re just a joke".

Not the same guy, guy :angehug:
Oops!
Stop Motion Smile GIF by LAIKA Studios

Back
Top Bottom