Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Harder than you think. If Goons could spend 105 on Rice, I think they would turn down 100m for players they deem essential.

Cant remember the last time one of the Spanish giants strong armed a PL club for one of its top players. Hazard and Coutinho maybe, but much has changed in the 5 years that has passed since then. Th PL has gotten strong relative to La Liga.

We should be looking at the best players in other leagues and targeting them. De Ligt at Bayern seems on the outer. I think we are owed a massive signing. Liverpool were willing to bid 110m for Caicedo, which seemed a bit reckless. But Surely there is a player attainable who would be worth pushing 100m for.
Yeah that’s what I was thinking about the financial side. Gone are the days Madrid buy up the best premier league players. So it’s hard to see who would take arsenals best players. They will be there or there abouts for a while unfortunately. They would hold city to ransom & city don’t play those games. Also city are going to be heavily punished.
Munich only got kane as it was his last year.

Yes we should go for a top player in the 100m bracket. Could be a game changer & we can afford it now. We are definitely owed it & have even gone a whole summer with zero! We could have thrown 100m at Dortmund for Bellingham. That kind of thing. Too late when Madrid went in for him but no harm in trying & being more ambitious. I know many on here would have had a meltdown & be suicidal if we signed Bellingham for 100m. But it’s not my £££ so sod it!

Last edited:
Todd Boehly doing the shameless viral marketing for a movie again, eh?

:pocheyes:

GettyImages-1929768348.jpg

Unfortunately, someone sharing it on a Spurs forum kind of proves it's working though :ange-snarl:

Fuck me. Liverpool not playing, Liverpool not even in the CL, yet on TNT Sports still they are talking about Liverpool and how well Liverpool doing this season, let alone ex-Liverpool player Alonso almost having signed for Liverpool for nothing as next season's coach and having almost sacrificed himself at the feet of Klopp (Liverpool manager)...

Back
Top Bottom