Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not comparing the circumstances, I'm comparing the media narratives.

Your last paragraph just summed it up.

If De Zerbi was our coach and we'd be in this situation now the narrative would be overwhelmingly positive.
Only hearing Ange has a good season in the media i listen to. It's only on here I see him getting grief.

Only hearing Ange has a good season in the media i listen to. It's only on here I see him getting grief.

He's been called naive, been asked to change his tactics and whether he has a plan B

Obviously people will talk about us and Ange more but he definitely gets more scrutiny because he's an Aussie as opposed to an Italian.

Watched the Leicester beat Preston....and I must say that Harry Winks was outstanding...... he's forward subtle passes are sublime which creates so many goal scoring chances for the strikers.
Only negative is he's not very good in his defensive duties.

Who are people supporting tonight?

Harry and Eric? Real? Not bothered?

Nice to be able to watch and enjoy without the stress of it being Woolwich

Bayern just because it will be nice to see Harry and Eric pick up a CL. While Harry’s behaviour a few years ago did annoy me with City that aside he has been a model professional for us and Dier coming into the twilight of his career at the top can leave happy.

That being said it’s not Woolwich so overall not that fussed if Real win.

Bayern just because it will be nice to see Harry and Eric pick up a CL. While Harry’s behaviour a few years ago did annoy me with City that aside he has been a model professional for us and Dier coming into the twilight of his career at the top can leave happy.

That being said it’s not Woolwich so overall not that fussed if Real win.

Yeh; not that fussed, but the meme fun of a Dier CL win is top drawer. :)

Bayern. They struck a blow for all that is right and good in the last round, and it would obviously be great to see our boys get to the final.

Ancelotti v Tuchel is man versus boy, so I don't think they will win to be honest, but I hope they do.

Bayern. They struck a blow for all that is right and good in the last round, and it would obviously be great to see our boys get to the final.

Ancelotti v Tuchel is man versus boy, so I don't think they will win to be honest, but I hope they do.

Real seem very ‘vibes’ though. They just have incredibly individually talented players (and are adding alphonso Davies and mbappe! lol) but they got outplayed by city. Bayern will have a plan.

Very interesting game imo. Looking forward to grabbing a few beers on the way home from work and watching it

Who would have thought that the Bayern Munich-Real Madrid CL game tonight will be spearheaded by two Englishman on opposite teams who are arguably their sides best and/or most important player for two such prestigious clubs.

Can't see it being a goal fest and think there might be just one goal in it either way.

Real seem very ‘vibes’ though. They just have incredibly individually talented players (and are adding alphonso Davies and mbappe! lol) but they got outplayed by city. Bayern will have a plan.

Very interesting game imo. Looking forward to grabbing a few beers on the way home from work and watching it

Controlled vibes :D

I'd like to see Ancelotti win it again tbh.

I think the whole competition is Madrids to lose and if they win it, Bellingham probably wins Ballon d'Or too

I'd like to see Ancelotti win it again tbh.

I think the whole competition is Madrids to lose and if they win it, Bellingham probably wins Ballon d'Or too

Real will be stand outs next season even if they fail this one. They have had no CF all season and next season Mbappe will be there.

Rodrigo Mbappe Vini

Bellingham in behind.

Real will be stand outs next season even if they fail this one. They have had no CF all season and next season Mbappe will be there.

Rodrigo Mbappe Vini

Bellingham in behind.

With Tchouameni, Valverde and Camavinga to also choose from behind them.

Potentially Davies at LB...

Ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom