Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Imagine paying to watch this shite.. Absolutely shit stadium, shit atmosphere to watch football where they watch the other team play football and hope they can get a corner. Even McCoist is taking the piss out of the atmosphere.

Salah this season either has been in bad form or is in decline (normally when I say a player is off it they have a great day so he will probably score today and have the best game of the season) and it’s hard to know which although pace reliant players normally decline at his age. Salah’s general play has always been high risk high reward and a bit selfish but his world class ability means you don’t mind. I think having Nunez fuck up a lot has covered this to an extent.

A typical day for Salah 2-3 seasons ago was

- mis control the ball and fall over
- miss a big chance
- make a bad pass
- score a wonder goal out of nowhere
- fall over
- not make a pass when a pass would have led to a goal
- make a world class passing assist
- score a tap in

Now it’s more

- mis control the ball and fall over
- miss a big chance
- miss a big chance
- make a bad pass
- miss a big chance
- fall over
- not make a pass when a pass would have led to a goal
- score or assist to cover up

Just feels like his ratio of decent/promising opportunity to assist/score has dropped quite a bit.

Well today’s the day he spanks West Ham.

He's definitely on the decline for me. He will still score goals for Liverpool as he gets plenty of chances. But he's half the player he was two or three years back.

Fucking hate spam, but after all that shit they gave us after their 9 man fiasco, I'm quite happy to watch the anfield arseholes curl up in a foetal position and get stamped on.

They will , regardless.

It’s the symbolism. He’s an even bigger catch than Ronaldo or Messi.

I think he’ll actually go this Summer.

If he doesn't he'll be leaving for free anyway.

If I was him I'd stick it out another year and rake another 50m-odd from the Saudis......... It's not like he won't shit all over that league even at 33 y/o.

Back
Top Bottom