Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's 'true'?

That we will play in to City's hands with our approach. I can already picture Guardiola calling Ange 'brave' before the game now, just like he did with De Zerbi. They love these coaches. What Pep/Rodri etc hates are the teams like Madrid who don't do what they want.

The way we play is worth it overall, just like it is for Brighton, but like them if we don't adjust at all City will just outplay us because they're much better at it.

Boxing GIF by Peloton

Ready to receive city

I'd like to inflict more pain on it, preferably with a punch to the throat so we don't have to hear his Gooner voice anymore.
I'll never understand why broadcasters continue to employ Alan Smith. Seriously, what the fuck is he bringing to the party? Banal non-insights delivered in a nasal monotone, slavish adherence to the shitty Gooner cause, massive nose. Just fuck off.

I think Fulham away could be tricky if Fulham turn up, a Saturday early kickoff too, but City should be fine if they play like they have so far today.
Fulham are comfortably mid table and know theres not a snowball in hell's chance they're getting Europe so just playing for places, can't see them being able to scalp a City team out for blood despite some impressive home results this season.

They're also in shit form atm.

Back
Top Bottom