OTHER MATCHES FRED 2016-17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who do you suggest we play there? Son? Lamela? lol

or risk getting pissed on and play 4-5-1?

Is it really so strange to use a back 4 if you don't have the players available to play the 352 formation? The only player we have who is truly suited to playing LWB is Rose imo, and of course he is suspended. Is playing a back 4 a bigger risk than playing a CB as a wingback? I'm not so sure. Vertonghen can cover at LB, but LWB is really pushing it.

As for Son and Lamela... well, Son is already needed as the striker if you play with two up top, but Lamela I really think is a better option than Vertonghen there. The best option with Rose out would actually be Dembele. Used to play on the wing, tracks back well, physically strong, surprisingly quick and is left-footed.

Is it really so strange to use a back 4 if you don't have the players available to play the 352 formation? The only player we have who is truly suited to playing LWB is Rose imo, and of course he is suspended. Is playing a back 4 a bigger risk than playing a CB as a wingback? I'm not so sure. Vertonghen can cover at LB, but LWB is really pushing it.

As for Son and Lamela... well, Son is already needed as the striker if you play with two up top, but Lamela I really think is a better option than Vertonghen there. The best option with Rose out would actually be Dembele. Used to play on the wing, tracks back well, physically strong, surprisingly quick and is left-footed.

It's a shame we got rid of Bentaleb.

His best ever game for us came at left back.

I have to say I am sick of the Guardiola love-in and the way the press spout about Klopp and Conte, even if I get the reasons.

FFS.......Guardiola has been given mega millions already. Conte is a bit different also he is getting more out of previously maligned players. As for Klopp I would concede he is charismatic but no need skunk over the bloke.

Rant over.

Pochettino the man but we need a 3rd striker.

I think we will win well and kick the shit out of them as well. They deserve it, bring that Hazzard git out kitted up!

Sky have been expressing their concerns at dwindling TV audiences for their Live Premier League matches, apparently.
Tonight's game is West Bromwich v burnley

Sky have been expressing their concerns at dwindling TV audiences for their Live Premier League matches, apparently.
Tonight's game is West Bromwich v burnley
Hardly surprising, but on the flip side one of the most entertaining matches I saw recently was stoke v Swansea. The hyped up games involving man utd have been dull matches to watch and man utd have probably been on more live games than anyone else

CxzvJvuXAAEd_X9.jpg

Can't wait for this classic.

Back
Top Bottom