OTHER MATCHES FRED 2016-17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Liverpool, Woolwich, Man Utd and Everton ALL dropping points. Sadly, we couldn't have Palace holding out because they're shit but the weekend has been very very kind to us so far.

Jesus Christ, i've just seen Shawcross's tackle on Callum Wilson and the ref waved play on.. I've seen some shit decisions this season but that has to be the worst. The most clear cut penalty and red card ever and they got neither..
Hughes still had the audacity to moan after the game.

Jesus Christ, i've just seen Shawcross's tackle on Callum Wilson and the ref waved play on.. I've seen some shit decisions this season but that has to be the worst. The most clear cut penalty and red card ever and they got neither..
Hughes still had the audacity to moan after the game.
Even shawcross had his hands in his head and was shocked the ref didnt give it.

We're going to miss Danny Rose badly..

Agreed. He gives us drive and heart from that left hand side. Something Davies and Vertonghen both don't.

I think if Kane plays up top on his own against Chelsea, he'll touch the ball about 3 or 4 times ALL game. We need Son or Janssen playing alongside him, in fact I wouldn't mind seeing us play 3 at the back.

Agreed. He gives us drive and heart from that left hand side. Something Davies and Vertonghen both don't.

I think if Kane plays up top on his own against Chelsea, he'll touch the ball about 3 or 4 times ALL game. We need Son or Janssen playing alongside him, in fact I wouldn't mind seeing us play 3 at the back.

I think that's what we'll go with.. They are bang in form but their obsession with us could go against them, they will be over fired up.

I think that's what we'll go with.. They are bang in form but their obsession with us could go against them, they will be over fired up.

Lloris
Alderwiereld.....Dier..........Wimmer
Walker....................Dembele..........Wanyama..........Vertonghen
Winks
Son.........Kane
Unless Davies is back then we put him on the left and Vertonghen in defence.

6 wins on the bounce and 6 cleansheets?

7 wins and 7 cleansheets almost seems unheard of. Good omen for us. I'll take a draw if offered just considering our record there. Don't think we've beat them at Stamford Bridge in about 25 years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom