OneHotspur TV

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is getting creepy guys, my business is my business, all we do is chat about Spurs, not sure how any of this is relevant. This is getting into stalker territory if im honest. You want to know about my business then ask to my face. My business and this channel are completely separate. You won't find any evidence to the contrarty.
It's lose lose with you guys, either i am an idiot for not using the contacts or I don't have the fan interests at heart. Well im sorry to disappoint you but my business and my channel are not connected, call me a fool but the channel is not used to drive up my business. Anyway guys i came on here to have an open dialogue which i have tried to do but when you start getting personal then it's probably time we stop. Find someone else to stalk. Jesus.
You stepped into the lions den here, lad. The internet is a fearsome place. Just an FYI, you may get similar heat when you actually do this @ Wembley. Except it'll probably be the hardcore fanbase that don't want to see us mugged off like we do AFTV and have been on a bender all day. Just a warning.

I feel like you're entering this very naively.

Hey guys,

My brother and i have set up a Spurs fan channel on youtube, we made our 1st vlog this weekend and we have plenty of content idea's for Spurs fans to enjoy. from interviews with former players, fan panels, opinion pieces, previews, reviews and more...

Here is a link to our 1st Vlog, bare in mind it is our 1st attempt, but be sure to like, comment and subscribe if you want to seem more.

Thank you all for your time, i look forward to hearing your feedback.

The guy in the back not wearing a seat belt, shamful.

This is getting creepy guys, my business is my business, all we do is chat about Spurs, not sure how any of this is relevant. This is getting into stalker territory if im honest. You want to know about my business then ask to my face. My business and this channel are completely separate. You won't find any evidence to the contrarty.
It's lose lose with you guys, either i am an idiot for not using the contacts or I don't have the fan interests at heart. Well im sorry to disappoint you but my business and my channel are not connected, call me a fool but the channel is not used to drive up my business. Anyway guys i came on here to have an open dialogue which i have tried to do but when you start getting personal then it's probably time we stop. Find someone else to stalk. Jesus.
Perhaps you should migrate back to your buddies at SC?

70% of the fan base don't want us to emulate Arse Tv, I would say 95% of the fan base who actually go to games don't want this, so good luck filming won't be long before someone smashes up your camera, or snaps your selfie stick! :dembelelol:
There is a reason why Robbie has security guards at games, and it's not just becuSe he is a pussy!:dembelefingers:

We created this thread to get feedback correct, we didnt only post here but in other places, we got a lot of positive feedback and some negative feedback. We don't do fan cams and have never said we will!! We Vlog ourselves at games and post it on youtube. we partnered with with William Hill as they our the betting Partners with Spurs and they have access to players and events we otherwise wouldn't have access to, Imagine being a Spurs fan and getting to meet and Interview Micky Hazard, Gary Lineker and Les Ferdinand? it is an absolute dream for us, why shouldn't we want to do it! we do this part-time i have a full-time job but this is my passion, I love Spurs and if i can make a career talking about the Club i love, meeting my heroes and making videos with my grandpa and brother, then i don't get what the big deal is. I know we can't please everyone but that goes for every walk of life so we will just have to live with it. Final point as well, the majority of the feedback we get on youtube and facebook is very positive and a lot of people do enjoy our videos so just to lump a poll about another channel with us i think is unfair.

That reads very much like " I get to meet ..." I want a career ..."

''Tis about what you get out of it , not what the viewer gets out of it I'm sorry to say .

" Have you not stopped to think about why Arse TV is popular and gets so many clicks?"

yes we have and as i have said repeatedly we are not going down that route

And here we are, 6 months later, and you're cosying up with Robbie and Famblud from ArsenalFanTV ahead of a North London Derby.

That's the same Robbie, by the way, who made unsubstantiated claims of racism against our fan base last season.

"For the love of the club", my arse.

Back
Top Bottom