OneHotspur TV

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not understanding the negativity about this.

If people want to publicise their experiences, good on them. There are plenty that will watch (I follow one guy). If you don't like it, don't watch, simple as that.

You wouldn't think it was a fellow Spurs fan by the shit you lot have given him so far.

Seriously? The first thing I do when Woolwich lose is go on Arse fan TV. Robbie has picked the biggest cunts he can find (tough one with that shower) and made himself Rich off the back of it.

There are some of the fan base there who want him dead. Robbie is big enough and ugly enough to look after himself (well his bouncer is).

These guys are going to meet a sticky end......and to be honest they will deserve it.

Hopefully its going to be a snuff film......sponsored by Ladbrooks

Kill it with Fire

giphy.gif

Not understanding the negativity about this.

If people want to publicise their experiences, good on them. There are plenty that will watch (I follow one guy). If you don't like it, don't watch, simple as that.

You wouldn't think it was a fellow Spurs fan by the shit you lot have given him so far.
Don't like it, don't watch it? Not that simple. Look at the impact Arse TV has had. What if any of these Spurs channels had that impact? That impacts the rest of us as fans. I don't want my club to be turned into a social media joke.

I don't think everyone who makes YouTube channels is automatically a narcissist.
No, of course not, but it's so obviously about them - Spurs are just a backdrop - look at me! Look at me!

Look at the one Wolf Wolf posted earlier - Spurs are right up front with a few words from the maker at the end. That, in my opinion, is how to do it.

They literally did that whole RT if you don't want us for more exposure and went ahead with it anyway. Selfish pricks. I am normally more positive of YouTube based content surrounding Spurs but I can't stand this shit.

Despite me mixing up the channels, for me its the same. At Tottenham there is an overwhelming majority of fans don't want them (the 80% who hated for the other channel would also vote this one off). In fact this thread was created by these dicks trying to promote the channel, the response wasn't favourable but still they go ahead with it, with the sole interests to feather their own nests.

We created this thread to get feedback correct, we didnt only post here but in other places, we got a lot of positive feedback and some negative feedback. We don't do fan cams and have never said we will!! We Vlog ourselves at games and post it on youtube. we partnered with with William Hill as they our the betting Partners with Spurs and they have access to players and events we otherwise wouldn't have access to, Imagine being a Spurs fan and getting to meet and Interview Micky Hazard, Gary Lineker and Les Ferdinand? it is an absolute dream for us, why shouldn't we want to do it! we do this part-time i have a full-time job but this is my passion, I love Spurs and if i can make a career talking about the Club i love, meeting my heroes and making videos with my grandpa and brother, then i don't get what the big deal is. I know we can't please everyone but that goes for every walk of life so we will just have to live with it. Final point as well, the majority of the feedback we get on youtube and facebook is very positive and a lot of people do enjoy our videos so just to lump a poll about another channel with us i think is unfair.

They literally did that whole RT if you don't want us for more exposure and went ahead with it anyway. Selfish pricks. I am normally more positive of YouTube based content surrounding Spurs but I can't stand this shit.

Another channel did a poll asking fans if they want fan cams, this has nothing to do with us.

Yeah, worse still I just visited their page and looked at that video's comments. All positive. Know what that means? They're controlling the discourse and deleting negative remarks. Even Arse TV doesn't do that. They're cunts.

Completely Untrue, we have never deleted any comments from our youtube, most of the comments are just positive, if you want to see negative comments, our West ham Vlog from last season is full of them, that is because that was a bad video and we accept that, but we are new and learning so we will makes mistakes but we learn from them.

We created this thread to get feedback correct, we didnt only post here but in other places, we got a lot of positive feedback and some negative feedback. We don't do fan cams and have never said we will!! We Vlog ourselves at games and post it on youtube. we partnered with with William Hill as they our the betting Partners with Spurs and they have access to players and events we otherwise wouldn't have access to, Imagine being a Spurs fan and getting to meet and Interview Micky Hazard, Gary Lineker and Les Ferdinand? it is an absolute dream for us, why shouldn't we want to do it! we do this part-time i have a full-time job but this is my passion, I love Spurs and if i can make a career talking about the Club i love, meeting my heroes and making videos with my grandpa and brother, then i don't get what the big deal is. I know we can't please everyone but that goes for every walk of life so we will just have to live with it. Final point as well, the majority of the feedback we get on youtube and facebook is very positive and a lot of people do enjoy our videos so just to lump a poll about another channel with us i think is unfair.
LISTEN TO THE FUCKING FANS!! 80% don't want you, don't want ANY of this fucking shit! Spurred ON failed because of it! You are so fucking desperate to do it it's blinding you from the MAJORITY of the fanbase, all the evidence is there, but you choose to ignore it and hang on to the 20% as some type of proof.

Fuck off trying to defend your relationship with William Hill, and the access it gives you as some kind of justification, give the money to Tottenham Foundation, bet you don't. As long as you pocket the cash I will call you out for it, deal with it.

You might be a nice bloke, as well as your family, I don't know you or your family so I can't make that judgement. What I can do is look at your videos you put out and judge you based on how you come across, here is my feedback I have for you, THEY ARE SHIT, you (or your brother) come across as tit's. Deal with that. But the biggest problem the 80% of Spurs fans have with you and any other channel is how you represent the club and more importantly you become the benchmark of how other fans judge us, here is a little taster, took me 30 seconds to find this, there is a lot more out there.

If it makes you happy, keep doing it.

The posters on here don't in any way reflect the "majority" of Spurs fans, so I'd not let this thread bother you. You're unlikely to please everyone.

What about the 80%/20% poll. Are you suggesting that isn't representative?
4500 voters on Twitter isn't representative of our entire fan base. Users of social media tend to be more outspoken than most, so this may be a reason for the landslide vote, although I've no evidence to back that up, hence use of "may".

Even taking this into account, why should they care about the wishes of people they don't know? What about catering to the 20% of people who want to see their videos, when everyone else has he perfectly acceptable option of just not watching?

For what it's worth, I watch the Newcastle one, didn't enjoy it and won't be watching again. However, that's no reason for them not to carry on.

simyid Why don't you put out a poll on Twitter just like the other account (who as we know has just to even put any content out there yet, which tells an even bigger story) if the fans show that they don't want you then you fold with immediate effect, if they show they want you, you stay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom