Oh no, we might lose player x

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A lot of worry about us losing certain players in the summer.

My feeling is - if they dont want to be here, then they will leave. It is an honour to play for this grand old team, and if you dont want in then.... Fuck off.

My feeling is - if they dont want to be here, then they will leave. It is an honour to play for this grand old team, and if you dont want in then.... Fuck off.

Your arguement sucks when you imagine this team with Berbatov, Carrick, Modric and Bale.

Your arguement sucks when you imagine this team with Berbatov, Carrick, Modric and Bale.
Its not an argument. Its a statement. If they dont want to be here, they wont play to their full capacity. Id love to see those 4 still in our colours but they all wanted to leave.

Fuck talent lets get some passion in

Agreed. I'd take Livermore or Thudd any day over Brazil's famed rodalero who gives fuck all about his games with us. Scotty P and Thudd put up a far braver fight last year at the Bridge in a game where Bale went absent. It wasn't Bale that kept us entirely in every game last season, it was players who clearly cared about the badge and put in a vast heap more of effort than the current crop.

to the real spurs fan the badge on the shirt will always be bigger than the overpaid cunt wearing it!

I can't imagine ANY of them wanna be here right now!
It's just a shame the fans can't fuck off to Madrid or Manchester when the going gets tough, and WE can't fulfil our dream of ALL THAT MATTERS CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WANK FOOTBALL!

Anyone who doesn't wanna stay and wear the shirt... And any fans with half and half bar scarves from our one and only Champions League TM adventure can go fuck off as well!!

Fuck talent lets get some passion in

My love for football and the club is as strong as it's ever been, rightly or wrongly seeing as this evening's result is going to ruin the next week for me. What I've lost interest in is debating football, especially on forums. I mean I agree with this sentiment 100%, but it was only a few weeks back that people were lining up to slag off Holtby for not being good enough, when, in my opinion, he's been the most committed and dedicated player out on the pitch since Ledley. And look at Dawson, another player who'd take a bullet for the club and yet people can't wait to negatively compare him to mercenaries like Vertonghen.

I used to love reading the opinions of everybody on this site and now they just make me sick.

-I'm not having a pop at you Turfie by the way, I know I've worded this poorly and it looks that way. I agree with your point, what angers me is the people who will agree with you when give minutes ago they were clamouring for instant success.

The only player I can think of who isn't replaceable is Sandro. A leader and a quality player. Adebayor possibly as well, but we all know what he's like.
Sandro is great but injured so much of the time we hardly ever see him at the top of his game. Would like to keep him though. Would also be difficult to find another RB of Walkers quality.

Back
Top Bottom