Official Botswana Meat Commission FC Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Excellent work Tee Pee!

Any chance of a photo of you holding up a sign saying "love the shirt" ?

It's our forum motto

Match Report:

Mogodisthane Fighters v BMC FC

BMC FC centre back Hilary gave away a penalty in the first half. He was also sent off, forcing BMC FC to play the rest of the game with just 10 men. Fighters player Mabogo converted the penalty to give them the lead in what was the only goal of the game.

With Botswana going through a huge heat wave at the moments, with temperatures reaching 48 degrees in some parts of the country, the match had to be stopped on a number of occasions for the player to take in water.

FINAL SCORE: Mogodisthane Fighters 1- 0 BMC FC

*info taken from - BW Soccer Updates

Sounds like Hilary had a shocker in a tricky away game at Mogodisthane. Chin up lads, it's a long season.

Been browsing this forum for a while but had to join after reading this whole thread at work today...actually had me close to a crymax.

Devastating defeat this weekend. COYBMC

Wonder if we can do some sort of affiliate link up - make sure that the BMC FC fans all support Spurs and not Man Utd or Chelsea.

Think of the extra podcast downloads! That'll take the grin off of Phil Cornwell's face and may put TFC ahead of Marathon Running Weekly.

thedutchman said:
Been browsing this forum for a while but had to join after reading this whole thread at work today...actually had me close to a crymax.

Is that Gary Doherty?

I met him at a Norwich v Spurs reserves game once.

He wouldn't get a game for BMCFC

YidoBuckler said:
thedutchman said:

Is that Gary Doherty?

I met him at a Norwich v Spurs reserves game once.

He wouldn't get a game for BMCFC

I heard he was flying over for a trial

Back
Top Bottom