Official Botswana Meat Commission FC Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Next up is a tough game against current second placed Nico United it would seem:

Botswana Meat Commission Fixtures

Botswana Premier League, 29 Oct 11 - 14:00 BST
Botswana Meat Commission v Nico United

Botswana Premier League, 5 Nov 11 - 14:00 GMT
Notwane FC v Botswana Meat Commission

Botswana Premier League, 13 Nov 11 - 14:00 GMT
TAFIC v Botswana Meat Commission

Botswana Premier League, 19 Nov 11 - 14:00 GMT
Botswana Meat Commission v Police XI

Botswana Premier League, 27 Nov 11 - 14:00 GMT
Botswana Meat Commission v Township Rollers

Botswana Premier League, 3 Dec 11 - 14:00 GMT
Uniao Flamengo Santos v Botswana Meat Commission

Botswana Premier League, 10 Dec 11 - 14:00 GMT
Centre Chiefs v Botswana Meat Commission

No derby vs Extension Gunners before christmas it would seem, shame :vdv:

cheers tricky, gonna speak about them a bit tonight so if there's anything else you'd like put in the show then let us know.

What, short notice? Pah!

We need some match highlights! I doubt that is even possible but if they filmed, unlikely I know there has got to be somewhere on the tinterweb that has them!

Hilary is PotW.

Sending off cost us and he's wearing a Chelsea shirt on his facebook page.

I want him out of my club.

kushty said:
We need some match highlights! I doubt that is even possible but if they filmed, unlikely I know there has got to be somewhere on the tinterweb that has them!
Sibs covered that earlier...
Sibs said:
I've been reliably informed that there are currently issues over the broadcast rights for the Botswana Premier League, so there is currently no live TV or radio streams. The league sponsor isn't happy about this so there is the potential they may pull out unless TV and radio coverage is sorted.

Hopefully we should be able to watch live streams soon.

Case said:
Hilary is PotW.

Sending off cost us and he's wearing a Chelsea shirt on his facebook page.

I want him out of my club.

not a bad shout at all, only worry is angry TFC fans trolling his page! :laugh:

Thelonious Filth said:
cheers tricky, gonna speak about them a bit tonight so if there's anything else you'd like put in the show then let us know.

What, short notice? Pah!
What, no content? Pah, never stopped you before.

tbf, BMCFC for me highlights the global nature of the game on the opposing side to the globalisation and crass football rape that is going on (and has been for years), how a bunch of fucktards from the UK can 'select' a team that has as much to do with where I live as manchester. And yet without meaning the slightest hypocrisy can feel genuine love for 'the meat'.

But that's probably boring to listen to.

Ricky + 'Ray Bans' + description / demostration = 'monkey face' for 'the less hirsute'. Just sayin'

btw, BMCFC have a ladies team as well:

AT&T Monnakgotla Womens' football league:
-Manana 0-5 Double Action.
-Meat Girls 8-0 M.Fighters.
-Real touch 0-1 Rollers
-UB Kicks 0-1 Untouchables.
-Kanye swallos 3-0 Gaborone U.t.d

Am looking forward to the match between 'Meat Girls' and 'Kanye Swallos'.
:ledleylick:

Untouchables v Real Touch

What a match that must be! So much touching... or no touching depending on the result.

The Be Mobile Bostwana Premier League will be taking a two month winter break starting on December 12th. This is to enable players to prepare and play in the African Cup of Nations at the start of next year

gutted about the weekends result, took the shine off the spurs win ffs.

so do the winners of this league qualify for the african cl? isn't that what they were dq'd from? would be great to cheer the lads all around africa....

:nare:
NARE WATCH

Nare clashes with referee Julius
BMC head coach Daniel ‘Chicco’ Nare was an unhappy man at the end of their game with Mogoditshane Fighters at the SSKB Stadium on Sunday afternoon. BMC lost the game 1-0 to the newly-promoted outfit, something which has seen BMC remaining fourth on log.

At the end of the game, Nare clashed with referee Uyapo Julius after what the gaffer termed dubious handling of the game. BMC finished the game with 10 men after Zimbabwean midfielder Hillary Madzivinyeka was red carded. “I’m not complaining about the result but the overall handling of the game. This is the man who cheated us against Chiefs in Jwaneng, a game which we lost 1-0,” he said.

Nare praised Fighters for their performance on the day saying that they have improved a lot. He pointed out that Fighters came with a different approach altogether compared to when they lost 2-0 to BDF XI the previous weekend. “We missed a lot of chances but we’ll work on that,” he added. BMC host rejuvenated Nico United in Lobatse this weekend.[*]

[*]Taken from http://www.botswanafootball.co.bw/ the BEST website for all of your Botswana football news!

Just decided to join this forum after regularly lurking and listening to the podcast :ledleylick:
this thread has definitely made my past couple of weeks or so, good work Sibs!

Re: Official Botswana Meat Commissioners FC Thread

UPDATED
Sibs said:
[ Image ]
Mosimanegape 'Twizer' Ramoshibidu
A Botswanan left back who currently plays for Botswana Meat Commission FC. He has won seventeen caps for the Botswana national football team.

[ Image ]
Alex Matshameko (born 22 October 1979)
A Botswanan footballer who currently plays as a defender for Botswana Meat Commission FC. He played two matches for the Botswana national football team in 2005.

:lennon:
Phemelo Ditsile (born: Unknown)
A Botswanan footballer who plays in attack for BMC. He signed in the 04/05 season from the Township Rollers

:vdv:
Owen Mwandabai (born 29 January 1983)
BMC's Zambian striker

KENANAO 'Flo' KGETHOLETSILE (born: Unknown)
BMC FC's No. 10

LESEGO LUBINDA (born: Unknown)
Plays no. 12

[ Image ]
GODFREY NGELE (born: Unknown)
Plays No. 7. Joined BMC this season - full profile here

OFANA MOTSUMI (born: Unknown)
Number 17. Used to play for Mogoditshane Fighters FC

:ledleylick:
Mmusa Ohilwe (17 April 1986)
Plays as centre back for BMC

:sandro:
Kemmy Pilato (born 18 May 1989)
A Botswana Footballer, who plays in midfield. He only joined BMC this season having spent the previous 4 seasons at BMC's rivals, Extension Gunners (#FUCKEXTENSIONGUNNERS). He has one international cap.

[ Image ] :akabusi:
Motsholetsi 'Viva' Sikele (born 28 December 1991)
A local lad Motsholetsi 'Viva' Sikele is a centre midfielder with 30 international caps for Botswana Under 20's

I dream of a day when the BMC update on the podcast is introduced by a jingle Chico recorded for us.

Freudlyuchenko said:
So annoying, the club are on fm12 but you can't play in Botswana. Tempted to make they're league on the editor. COYMC

This is what I'm going to do this weekend.

Question is do I put them in premiership instead of QPR or start in Blue Square?

Back
Top Bottom