Nuno Espírito Santo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nuno

• Total voters
How do you know that Japh didn’t ask to come off?
Or that Nuno realised
1- he was on a yellow card
2- he’d been outstanding and wanted to let Japhet get the full standing ovation from his fans which is something he won’t ever forget, rather than it get submerged into the general applause after the game?
It was still a mystifying substitution for me but there are possible explanations beyond it just wasting a few seconds.

I think some of the kids need a father figure. A beacon a light ! Getting a bit carried away now but still. Nuno is the one. I would put my money on it.

What's not to like about Nuno's performance today ?

He's obviously been working on the squad fitness - much improved versus Mourhino - so we could play for 90 minutes, City couldn't. A real togetherness about the team, they really seemed to work as a team. Not afraid to play youngsters Skipp and Tanganga. Seemed to have worked on Sanchez and Dier defensive combination as they were much improved from last season. The front 3 of Son , Moura and Bergwijn continued to play well as an attacking force (as we saw in (pre-season) and Dele also joined in. Tactically, Nuno's central midfield seemed to have Pep fooled, he just couldn;t find a way through helpi

To quote Winston Wolf in Pulp Fiction, let's not all start sucking each other's dicks just yet.
Don't think sucking dick is going to be our problem. If and god forbid Son get injured.

Back
Top Bottom