North Korean flag vs Hull

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Without wanting to open up the whole yid debate, I think unless something is very offensive then any flag should be allowed.

Without wanting to open up the whole yid debate, I think unless something is very offensive then any flag should be allowed.

This is a pretty subjective statement mate.. What is acceptable to some may not be acceptable to others...for me the Israeli flag should not be allowed and not just because it cunts me off on a political and personal level but as others have alluded to politics and football should be kept as separate as possible...
IMHO those who take Israeli flags to spurs games seem misguidedly to think that flag represents them a spurs yids...nothing could be farther from the truth...

This is a pretty subjective statement mate.. What is acceptable to some may not be acceptable to others...for me the Israeli flag should not be allowed and not just because it cunts me off on a political and personal level but as others have alluded to politics and football should be kept as separate as possible...
IMHO those who take Israeli flags to spurs games seem misguidedly to think that flag represents them a spurs yids...nothing could be farther from the truth...

Unless of course you are Israeli Spurs? Any countries flag should be allowed. But I am far game with keeping anything political out of football. Its a game.

Unless of course you are Israeli Spurs? Any countries flag should be allowed. But I am far game with keeping anything political out of football. Its a game.

I get your point but when i get over to England and WHL the last thing I'll b packing for the game is my national flag...
Mussolini should stand as a stark reminder of why politics and football should be as separate as possible...

I think allowing anything with political connotations leaves you in a situation where Anelka's possibly racist salute becomes more difficult to punish.

We don't have any Israeli or North Korean players.......lets concentrate on areas where our rights to support the club are being reduced rather than looking for new battles which don't exist.

I regularly see an Irish and a Cypriot flag at WHL. The Irish I get when Robbie Keane played for us. However I assume that the people who fly these flags are Irish/Cypriot respectively. Would I be allowed to fly a Maltese flag? Just something else for people to get their knickers in a twist. Either allow all or none!

I regularly see an Irish and a Cypriot flag at WHL. The Irish I get when Robbie Keane played for us. However I assume that the people who fly these flags are Irish/Cypriot respectively. Would I be allowed to fly a Maltese flag? Just something else for people to get their knickers in a twist. Either allow all or none!

I am bringing my Revels one next game.

Back
Top Bottom