North American Tour

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hey guys, first post on the board. In Texas and coming up to Chicago for the match. Have a group of 16 plus some of the Austin Spurs group. Sounds like everyone is going to be at Atlantic Bar. Also heard there is a bus that will take you from the pub to the pitch. Looking forward to it!

Hey guys, first post on the board. In Texas and coming up to Chicago for the match. Have a group of 16 plus some of the Austin Spurs group. Sounds like everyone is going to be at Atlantic Bar. Also heard there is a bus that will take you from the pub to the pitch. Looking forward to it!
30 of us coming from Nashville Spurs. Also, buy your "pub to pitch" tickets for $10 round trip from the Atlantic to Toyota Park. And, yes, you can drink on the bus (just no glass).

30 of us coming from Nashville Spurs. Also, buy your "pub to pitch" tickets for $10 round trip from the Atlantic to Toyota Park. And, yes, you can drink on the bus (just no glass).

The bus leaves for the park 3 hours before kickoff, do you know of any bars around the Toyota Park area we can go drink at? Or would there be some sort of Spurs tailgate?

The bus leaves for the park 3 hours before kickoff, do you know of any bars around the Toyota Park area we can go drink at? Or would there be some sort of Spurs tailgate?
There's not shit around Toyota Park, but there will be some serious tailgating going on. I plan to bring a twelver on the bus and drink on my way there and hang out with the tailgaters when I get there.

Wish I was there pre season. Am stateside in November. Life "sucks" if you time holidays badly. BTW- any of the lads off to Donington this weekend? I've got a day pass for Saturday if any spurs want to meet up for a Tuborg or 2

There's not shit around Toyota Park, but there will be some serious tailgating going on. I plan to bring a twelver on the bus and drink on my way there and hang out with the tailgaters when I get there.

I google mapped it and realized that pretty quick. Looks like I just bought the remaining tickets left for the bus (needed a few more). Might see if we can find one of those throw away coolers to bring with us. Can't wait.

Only kidding fella. No idea as yet. Plenty of the youth players we have given new contracts to will be there (see my post in the youth thread). Anyone signed in time will also be in attendance.

you'll have to cut me some slack...I'm a yank. :dempsey:
Only kidding fella. No idea as yet. Plenty of the youth players we have given new contracts to will be there (see my post in the youth thread). Anyone signed in time will also be in attendance.
Possibly depends on how the World Cup goes. I'd expect anyone who reaches the semi-finals may be given a break as they'll be playing a match right through to the final weekend on 12/13th July.

Back
Top Bottom