New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm over the moon, this has cushioned the blow of missing our 1st leg of the quarters because I've booked tickets to see aladdin .... Spursy..

A midweek under the lights would be amazing first game... No chance of sky leaving it as a 3pm...

Very interested to see how they divvy out the One Hotspur (+) tickets after the ST sales have been allocated for games.

In the past they have done first come, first served having negotiated the phone lines or the "ring of doom" online. But the last season at WHL was a ballot and completely shite - Pay for a more expensive ticket (potentially) and get more tickets for the Raffle.
Probably fairer to look at a points system for this seasons remaining PL games. There are going to be so many jumping on the new stadium Bandwagon, I hope Spurs don't forget those that stayed loyal through the Wembley drudgery.
What chances an option to become a platinum plus plus diamond nicholson member for the rest of the season for a princely sum.

Very interested to see how they divvy out the One Hotspur (+) tickets after the ST sales have been allocated for games.

In the past they have done first come, first served having negotiated the phone lines or the "ring of doom" online. But the last season at WHL was a ballot and completely shite - Pay for a more expensive ticket (potentially) and get more tickets for the Raffle.
Probably fairer to look at a points system for this seasons remaining PL games. There are going to be so many jumping on the new stadium Bandwagon, I hope Spurs don't forget those that stayed loyal through the Wembley drudgery.
Any member who didn’t bother going to Wembley this season or even uttered one word about how shite it is online will be bumped waaaaaay down the list.
Probably the only fair way to do it.

:levyeyes::levystare:
:kaneear::kaneshh:

I’ve got 94 points and think it’s very unlikely I will get tickets.

The one positive with Wembley was that it was accessible to all.

Hotspurs members will most likely have to wait a while!

So, what are the chances of 2 blokes on an Internet forum, both long-distance season ticket holders, one called Norfolkspur and one called Rutlandspur, both looking forward to 6 hour round trips, having identical birthdays??

But there we are, it’s a funny old world etc..... Maybe we should arrange to meet up for a birthday pint Norfolk?

It’s clear to me the Matrix is broken.

PartialVerifiableAfricanparadiseflycatcher-size_restricted.gif

I’ve got 94 points and think it’s very unlikely I will get tickets.

The one positive with Wembley was that it was accessible to all.

Hotspurs members will most likely have to wait a while!

I think it will open to all. If not new members will never have a chance of a ticket.
But it’s going to be hard work for members to get tickets for big games.

So, what are the chances of 2 blokes on an Internet forum, both long-distance season ticket holders, one called Norfolkspur and one Rutlandspur, both looking forward to 6 hour round trips, having identical birthdays??
But there we are, it’s a funny old world etc..... Maybe we should arrange to meet up for a birthday pint Norfolk?
I imagine it's quite common with the number of 'Multis' on here!!!

I'm over the moon, this has cushioned the blow of missing our 1st leg of the quarters because I've booked tickets to see aladdin .... Spursy..

A midweek under the lights would be amazing first game... No chance of sky leaving it as a 3pm...
Protip - that movie came out in 1992 so you can just rent it on DVD and you're all set!
:adethumbup:

Oh wow, didn't know they differentiate for having made a previous purchase. I've bought tickets for previous seasons, but not as a member...in general sale.
If you brought a membership on the same Tottenham eticketing account you made those general sale purchases on you should be fine. It's to try and stop fans of the opposing team buying memberships just to get tickets in the home end once the away allocation's sold out.

Back
Top Bottom