New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

D1NLTSnWoAA4D9E
They hardly could've done a better job.

I’m so fucking excited about this.

This is like being 6 and looking forward to Xmas day.

I want to know the date of the first game already!!!!!! This final week of waiting is going to do me in.

I've got a mate who's working on site and he reckons there's no chance of the stadium opening this sea.......

Ah fuck.

As someone who knows a chippie (he didnt work on the ground), Im a bit torn. I really thought "that geezer Dave" knew the facts. Its a bitter sweet moment for me. Yes, we get in the ground, but my mates profession finds its reputation in tatters.
I think the electricians took the worst hit though. Might need to get the unions out on this one

Laura woods is a gooner.

That's fuckin done it then.. No way will I allow her to take advantage of me now..

It really comes to something when grown men can come out with pathetic shit like, it looks like a toilet seat, it has a shadow, it's an NFL bowl and yet a Woman Gooner can speak sense and put them all to shame.

This is not a go a women in football at all but just shows how pathetic some grown men are.

Back
Top Bottom