New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How far do we think it'll get? One Hotspur Members? Or only season ticket holders?

Slightly reduced capacity for CL if they do the normal thing of blocking off first few rows behind goals.
Then 42k ST holders, 3k Away fans, corporate at least 8k.
And I expect UEFA and spurs VIP, special guests, journalists etc will be unprecedented due to the occasion.

At most 7k to members I would guess.

Slightly reduced capacity for CL if they do the normal thing of blocking off first few rows behind goals.
Then 42k ST holders, 3k Away fans, corporate at least 8k.
And I expect UEFA and spurs VIP, special guests, journalists etc will be unprecedented due to the occasion.

At most 7k to members I would guess.

They won't need to do that. That's the whole purpose of the slope around the edges, so you can see over Uefa's larger advertising boards.

Would we fail the test events if did not hit the required attendance numbers?

Not necessarily ... the test events are to ensure that things like 'traffic flow' and 'pinch points' perform as per the models, in the old days these were very important but with today's sophisticated modelling they are little more than a rubber stamp, at the end of the day the Council needs to give a final sign off, there are no set rules about numbers just 'close to capacity' which is pretty damn vague ... a bit dated but this is actually a pretty good summary done by SKY back in December

Tottenham stadium Q&A: What has to happen before they move in?

Friends dad is working on the stadium. He doesn’t think it will be ready this year, let along in time for the start of next season.
The lack of transparency is a disgrace
What’s he saying now?

giphy.gif

Hope it’s palace. Even though driving down on a weeknight is a ball ache and means I don’t get home until 2am, the 3rd of April is my birthday. Can’t think of a better present than going home.

So, what are the chances of 2 blokes on an Internet forum, both long-distance season ticket holders, one called Norfolkspur and one called Rutlandspur, both looking forward to 6 hour round trips, having identical birthdays??

But there we are, it’s a funny old world etc..... Maybe we should arrange to meet up for a birthday pint Norfolk?

So, what are the chances of 2 blokes on an Internet forum, both long-distance season ticket holders, one called Norfolkspur and one called Rutlandspur, both looking forward to 6 hour round trips, having identical birthdays??

But there we are, it’s a funny old world etc..... Maybe we should arrange to meet up for a birthday pint Norfolk?
Happy birthday to you both x

Or are you a multi? :levystare:

Very interested to see how they divvy out the One Hotspur (+) tickets after the ST sales have been allocated for games.

In the past they have done first come, first served having negotiated the phone lines or the "ring of doom" online. But the last season at WHL was a ballot and completely shite - Pay for a more expensive ticket (potentially) and get more tickets for the Raffle.
Probably fairer to look at a points system for this seasons remaining PL games. There are going to be so many jumping on the new stadium Bandwagon, I hope Spurs don't forget those that stayed loyal through the Wembley drudgery.

Back
Top Bottom