New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did I read somewhere that there'll be 10,000 seats available for One Hotspur members?

Was just about to ask the same question, well not specifically whether it is 10K seats, but if anyone knows how many are being allocated.

62k - 41k ST = 21k
21k - 3k away = 18k
18k - 8k corporate =10k
10k - ?? 'Local community' = ??

I think the club have to offer up to 5k to the local community although at the prices we are charging I can't see the take up being anywhere close to that.

So the amount available to members will be anywhere between 5k and 10k.

62k - 41k ST = 21k
21k - 3k away = 18k
18k - 8k corporate =10k

I think the club have to offer up to 5k to the local community although at the prices we are charging I can't see the take up being anywhere close to that.

How many were available in the old WHL; could normally get a ticket except for Woolwich. Just a tad concerned won't be able to get to many games.

Anybody else prefer the original designs for the ground ? not to say I don't like the final design ofcourse

tottenham_new_stadium07.jpg

tottenham_new_stadium02.jpg
Much prefer the new one I'm afraid.

South Stand pretty much sold out apart from the 1882 seats. It's going to be immense. I'm still quite surprised at the lack of take-up in the North Stand. The views are quality and it's close to the away fans. Could become a hub for new season ticket holders in the final phase. Be amazing if we ended up with two noisy home ends. COYS.

South Stand pretty much sold out apart from the 1882 seats. It's going to be immense. I'm still quite surprised at the lack of take-up in the North Stand. The views are quality and it's close to the away fans. Could become a hub for new season ticket holders in the final phase. Be amazing if we ended up with two noisy home ends. COYS.
I guess there's somewhere like 46k normal seats available though (62k - 8k corporate - 3k away end - 1.5k 1882 - 1.5k Block 113 and the front couple rows of some stands unavailable) and only 40k ST holders able to renew. Accounting for 1-2k not renewing that's something like 7k non-1882 seats available on the map that won't be sold at the end of Phase 8 (a few being then offered to members who want STs, and the rest being sold match-by-match). With the South being the obvious choice for most people who wanna be behind the goal, most of those were always likely to be in the North stand.

62k - 41k ST = 21k
21k - 3k away = 18k
18k - 8k corporate =10k

The 5,000 is split between 2,500 season tickets and 2,500 general admission. There has been some debate about whether the 2,500 general admission is per game, or over a full season (i.e. about 200 per game).

Also, apparently the 2,500 season ticket figure includes any locals who are already season ticket holders prior to this season. No idea on figures there, but all in all, it looks like it will be a lot less than 5,000 extra tickets per game for locals. I expect general admission availability to be in the 7500-8000 region per match.

The 5,000 is split between 2,500 season tickets and 2,500 general admission. There has been some debate about whether the 2,500 general admission is per game, or over a full season (i.e. about 200 per game).

Also, apparently the 2,500 season ticket figure includes any locals who are already season ticket holders prior to this season. No idea on figures there, but all in all, it looks like it will be a lot less than 5,000 extra tickets per game for locals. I expect general admission availability to be in the 7500-8000 region per match.
Plus the General Admissions tickets aren't available to them before members, but at the same time. So they're basically just getting a free Lilywhite membership, without any of the goodies, or being able to get a guest ticket for a friend or family member, or the chance to accumulate Loyalty Points, or the discounted booking and admin fees, or the ability to continue it if they ever leave the borough.

They've been Levy'd.

Plus the 1882 section

I'm still quite surprised at the lack of take-up in the North Stand. The views are quality and it's close to the away fans. Could become a hub for new season ticket holders in the final phase. Be amazing if we ended up with two noisy home ends. COYS.

The eastern half of the north upper is for domestic cup away fans, which may put off some ST holders who don't want to have to move for those matches.

The western corner of the north upper (and lower) is a designated family area, so I think that will fill up in phase 8 when a lot of parents + kids who got their first STs this season will finally be able to buy.

The only non away fan/family blocks are 418, 419, 513 and 514 and they seem to be filling up now.

Lower tier all the way round almost gone now.

Lower bit of the South completely gone. Higher up, only 19 seats left, all in the very highest rows (excluding 1882).
North lower (excluding family blocks) - just 10 seats left.
East lower - completely sold out.
West lower - 1 seat left.

#prayforphase8

Back
Top Bottom