New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Those roof cassettes are progressing too.
iaFHq8l.jpg
C30, C60, C90 go.
Sorry, one for the youngsters.
:pochbye:

The 'trial' roof cassette didn't fit .... going to try again on Monday .... bit like a jigsaw only the 'right' bit goes in the right space .... looks like they got their numbers wrong ....

No big deal, if needed they can work 4 crews (using 4 big cranes) the plans right now are for two crews so a bit of recovery time built in ....

Looks like they are ready for the first bridge to go in from the East stand...
Untitled_ASD.png

You can see that they have already scaffolded the stand side of it here...
image.php

I like this one. If an Woolwich fan working on the site says it, then...

To my untrained eye there does seem to be loads to do but obviously the club are extremely confident and they will be drawing over £40 million in season ticket sales by the middle of May. Will be pissed off if we are not in our new home next season:levystare:

Christ Almighty....I think this is what's known as a World Class Wrap...watch from about a minute in...

That is pretty stunning, especially the bit at 1.43 where the drop of water ripples out.

I agree though that it shouldn't be used during the match.

On a different note I don't mind the team coming out to Dual of the Fates, find it very rousing!!:ledleylick:

When I first started going it was Glory Glory. Its changed a few times over the years. If they change it again then either something we can sing to or something rousing/iconic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom